• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thats it. The infestation of alla these Green Rats and Sony Ponies is getting to me. I'm leaving.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I don't know, Red Toads? Nah, that would be politically inappropriate now..
Scared Nintendo GIF

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
We came up with something but fucked if I can remember and my content history doesnt go back that far.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
how the fuck is bot or drone an insult anyways? put up against a fight with a horse or a snake, an ultra powerful robot is likely going to win. You're telling me the terminator wouldn't make mincemeat out of a sad horse?

-Zelda-

Banned
So, how is everyone out there doing today? I know things are stressful out there these days, but try to hang in there and stay safe! God bless ya!
But seriously though. Stay safe, healthy, happy and all that other good stuff that we need more of in life, ya know? Cya later.

Quasicat

Serious question. Can you just send a private message to a mod and ask to have your account deleted? If I were unhappy with a forum and I wanted to get rid of my account, that’s probably what I would do. I guess I don’t need attention from others to make myself feel good.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
If you choose to be THAT involved with your console of choice in that it culminates in some sort of pre school scenario in which there are factions and furthermore has a nickname as to align yourself with under the premise of a plastic box of choice I can't for the life of me reconcile the myriad of emotions this juvenile mindset evokes. Bewildering, sadness, comic relief, confusion and last but not least something akin to a taste how it must feel to slowly but surely taking a step down a creaking barely lit staircase towards a faint light that continously whispers "enter here to complete your psychosis"

nani17

are in a big trouble
Serious question. Can you just send a private message to a mod and ask to have your account deleted? If I were unhappy with a forum and I wanted to get rid of my account, that’s probably what I would do. I guess I don’t need attention from others to make myself feel good.
Yes you can but some people like to go out with a bang

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

Greet rats, Sony ponies, PC master race and mobile gamers.what are us Nintendo fans called ?

You've got to come up with something. Find the perfect spirit animal that best embodies getting fleeced on price regularly in combination with using behind the times tech. :messenger_winking_tongue:

MarkMe2525

Gold Member
Gold bait is lame.. Gold is an actual hindrance, everytime I'm reading a damn thread, the screen keeps jumping as people post. I want to support the forum, but damn, having Gold is a worse experience.

CGNoire

How did you come to this conclusion? That’s like saying that those who complain about religion almost always tend to be the actual religious people. Because console war is a lot like a religious war. And with that I’m not throwing shade on religion, it has it’s place for people for comfort and all kinds of reasons, but for someone not already in on it it’s hard to understand that emotions are always so heated for some people. Just chill, live in the present, let people enjoy what they want, and enjoy the games and let the plastic be plastic.
Its cause console warriors are so often like cheaters. What I mean is if your a cheater it becomes near impossible to imagine that your partner wouldnt. You end up projecting your character onto them since it the only thing you know. Ive seen it a bunch from console warriors. Always first to accuse and usually aimed at those who dont give a fuck about any of that. I cant count the number of time I have been or have seen others accused of warring when just saying any critique of someones home consoles flagship game.

Last edited:
I agree with you muh dood, but the only way you combat it is by mocking the pathetic console warriors, not effortposting that just encourages the mockery.

Top Bottom