• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That one special game

Before this year it would have been something else. However, a magical game came out this year in early access. Valheim

vG8SfKQ.jpg

Xenogears 😍

There are legitimate arguments for this being the greatest RPG of all time. Dated these days, but on PS1? Absolutely legendary

This is great timing I was thinking of buying this game earlier

$3 on PSN right now! Full disclosure, I know because I bought it based on this thread. Today. You people are costing me $$$ lol

iu

I was reading so much about FFVII at the time, I needed ANYTHING to tide me over until FFVII came out. Turns out it did the job a lot more than expected.

Last edited:

Mabdia

There are legitimate arguments for this being the greatest RPG of all time. Dated these days, but on PS1? Absolutely legendary

$3 on PSN right now! Full disclosure, I know because I bought it based on this thread. Today. You people are costing me $$$ lol

iu

I was reading so much about FFVII at the time, I needed ANYTHING to tide me over until FFVII came out. Turns out it did the job a lot more than expected.

Amazing game, amazing opening.

rahuljx

Of my fav games these 3 are very special to me.

Xenosaga 3 - The story, the music and such a beautiful ending.
FF6 - The game that basically changed my view on the potential of games.
Vagrant Story - This game would seep into my dreams. I dont think I can play it again just because of how immersed I got.

FFX - When I almost died in the hospital parents asked me what I wanted I said a ps2 and FFX. When I finally left the hospital my dad took my to kmart and got me the ps 2 with gt3 bundle I think it was? and ffx..

Laying in bed recovering and playing FFX made it almost worth all I went through,lol.
Sorry you had to go through something like that.. :messenger_crying: So wonderful that FFX could help you when you recovered💚

LimanimaPT

Final Fantasy VII, X
Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3
ICO
Motorstorm Pacif Rift
Doom 1 & 2
The Secret of the Monkey Island
Manic Miner, Chuckie Egg, Match Day
Resident Evil 7 VR

And my all time favorites:
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
Shadow of the Colossus

Hydroxy

I don't really think I have any such games but I do remember enjoying my time with GTA 3,Bully and Silent Hill Shattered Memories,as these have been quite memorable for me.

Top Bottom