• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thank you gaffers, for making me part of this awesome family

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLZ

Banned
See you under another alt!

James Franco Flirt GIF

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I will admit a lot of his posts and threads annoyed the hell out of me, but I give him credit for going out with grace and kind words for GAF as opposed to many other disturbed attention-seekers crying like little bitches about how the mods done them wrong and complaining about how horrible GAF is.

Good luck to you, guy and I hope your passion for gaming returns in the future.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
What the fuck is going on here? Wouldn't it be better to just acknowledge the issues the mods had and change your ways? My little league coach used to yell at us for everything while hitting his peg leg with a bat. We were like 8 and he was making us do 20 pushups for missing a ground ball in practice. Just, like, toughen up man.

Last edited:

dtremblay

My time here has been fun. Engaging with new people, and learning new stuff, which I didn't know before.
I had good times and bad times, but nevertheless, they were important memories, in making me who I am now.

Recently, I had an issue, where I was unable to reignite, the flame, which fuels my desire for gaming. In order to find that flame, I took a vacation. Despite that, I was unable to discover that flame.

Instead, I was unable to pick a console, or click the games, that were a few inches aways from my mouse. There was no desire, or urge to play a video game. It seems that, the flame inside me, has died out. There was no desire or will to play any video game.

It hurts to say those words, because I was very excited to play video games before. But now, it seems that I don't have desire for a hobby which I used to enjoy before.

My time here was beautiful, and I would not forget for those time.

I am here to say thank you, for the wonderful adventures we had together.

This would be my last post, and my last activity with this website.

Thank you for being part of my memory.

myrna loy oscars 1991 GIF
you okay bro?

800-273-8255

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
I get OP feelings, if wasn't for Destiny I would have quit gaming years ago.

My time here has been fun. Engaging with new people, and learning new stuff, which I didn't know before.
I had good times and bad times, but nevertheless, they were important memories, in making me who I am now.

Recently, I had an issue, where I was unable to reignite, the flame, which fuels my desire for gaming. In order to find that flame, I took a vacation. Despite that, I was unable to discover that flame.

Instead, I was unable to pick a console, or click the games, that were a few inches aways from my mouse. There was no desire, or urge to play a video game. It seems that, the flame inside me, has died out. There was no desire or will to play any video game.

It hurts to say those words, because I was very excited to play video games before. But now, it seems that I don't have desire for a hobby which I used to enjoy before.

TLDR; I never played elden ring.

Vognerful

Well Done Reaction GIF by Aardman Animations

You did the right thing OP, you lucky sonafabitch.

Kagey K

Banned
Big fan warrior finally banned.

Although the reason of "advertising" not sure what that means. He was fan warrioring too much for a brand? Or he posted some personal links to his own site?
I wish I saw that "advertising" post as I was confused by it too.
He had other accounts before this one. One of the weirdest things that he did was request a temp and then create an alt right after.
I'm thinking it was CyberPanda CyberPanda but I can't be sure.
I too want to announce im leaving.....

...to go to dinner at Papadeaux. Thanks for the concern.
I'm going to announce.... much to the chagrin of many, I'm going to continue my posting habits as normal.

ANIMAL1975

Don't abandoned all hope, wait for Silent Hill Remake

Boneless

I still refuse to watch others playthrough of games. Just seems weird to me. I do mostly talk and read about games.

A walkthrough is too much for me as well, but while I made an exception to prioritise playing Elden Ring myself I also enjoyed watching others play it.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
OP was very kind & grateful in his message but I never understood the need for a farewell message in any online Forum.

Like someone will notice OP isn't active anymore after 2 weeks and trigger an Amber Alert (Door's opened for easy jokes).

I remember those long wall of text "Goodbye" posts on the Everquest and WOW forums; loooong tedious self important stuff.

When I'm done with something I vanish like a ghost.

Hezekiah

Banned
I will admit a lot of his posts and threads annoyed the hell out of me, but I give him credit for going out with grace and kind words for GAF as opposed to many other disturbed attention-seekers crying like little bitches about how the mods done them wrong and complaining about how horrible GAF is.

Good luck to you, guy and I hope your passion for gaming returns in the future.
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/sony...alogue-games-eurogamer.1638269/post-266314343
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom