• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thank you gaffers, for making me part of this awesome family

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingfey

Banned
My time here has been fun. Engaging with new people, and learning new stuff, which I didn't know before.
I had good times and bad times, but nevertheless, they were important memories, in making me who I am now.

Recently, I had an issue, where I was unable to reignite, the flame, which fuels my desire for gaming. In order to find that flame, I took a vacation. Despite that, I was unable to discover that flame.

Instead, I was unable to pick a console, or click the games, that were a few inches aways from my mouse. There was no desire, or urge to play a video game. It seems that, the flame inside me, has died out. There was no desire or will to play any video game.

It hurts to say those words, because I was very excited to play video games before. But now, it seems that I don't have desire for a hobby which I used to enjoy before.

My time here was beautiful, and I would not forget for those time.

I am here to say thank you, for the wonderful adventures we had together.

This would be my last post, and my last activity with this website.

Thank you for being part of my memory.

myrna loy oscars 1991 GIF

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
My time here has been fun. Engaging with new people, and learning new stuff, which I didn't know before.
I had good times and bad times, but nevertheless, they were important memories, in making me who I am now.

Recently, I had an issue, where I was unable to reignite, the flame, which fuels my desire for gaming. In order to find that flame, I took a vacation. Despite that, I was unable to discover that flame.

Instead, I was unable to pick a console, or click the games, that were a few inches aways from my mouse. There was no desire, or urge to play a video game. It seems that, the flame inside me, has died out. There was no desire or will to play any video game.

It hurts to say those words, because I was very excited to play video games before. But now, it seems that I don't have desire for a hobby which I used to enjoy before.

I've been there. Take some time away. It will come back to you when the time is right.

tommib

Stay with us and fight the good fight.

NahaNago

Nobody will see this when this thread is locked, so I like penis
I saw this now.

On topic: losing the passion for your hobby is fairly normal and will eventually come back in time. It may take a few weeks, months, or even years but it will return eventually. I've had this happen with video games, anime, and reading books and I eventually do get back into them if not at the hardcore level I was in the past.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
He didn't really ask for ban did he?

Anyway - I understand.
no point to force yourself to play video games. If it takes months or years, so be it.
I play much less recently too and when I do, it's often older games. The industry is slowing down and the internet/twitch/yt is really winning for attention often... as well as forum posting !

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I find it strange that people losing desire playing games as they get older, I’m kind of opposite, as I get older my passion for gaming increases.

Sure I have less time to play games compare to when I was younger but my desire to play games have increased.

I think because when I was a kid I give up on games too easily when it got difficult and I couldn’t get in to games with more complicated combat but as I got older I became more in to complicated and difficult games.

Last edited:

PhaseJump

Banned
You know, my life is about a cunt hair short from being hell.

My health went sideways, I have full body nerve damage and pain 24/7. My vision took a hit. I barely sleep without painkillers.

2 of my PCs had hard drives fail due to Windows updates this week. My phone is unstable and crashes all the time.

The inflation and price of food, fuel, and everything is insane now.

All I can do is laugh and shrug at the cry baby sob stories like this one. Over fucking toys of all things. Drama queen generation. Get off the internet before you hurt yourselves. When you do, be sure to go fuck yourself on the way out.

As a consumer, nothing about video games are meant to be serious and in need of superfluous exit speeches. Stop being retarded. Touch grass.

Shit post for laughs, before you can't anymore.

killatopak

Gold Member
You know, my life is about a cunt hair short from being hell.

My health went sideways, I have full body nerve damage and pain 24/7. My vision took a hit. I barely sleep without painkillers.

2 of my PCs had hard drives fail due to Windows updates this week. My phone is unstable and crashes all the time.

The inflation and price of food, fuel, and everything is insane now.

All I can do is laugh and shrug at the cry baby sob stories like this one. Over fucking toys of all things. Drama queen generation. Get off the internet before you hurt yourselves. When you do, be sure to go fuck yourself on the way out.

As a consumer, nothing about video games are meant to be serious and in need of superfluous exit speeches. Stop being retarded. Touch grass.

Shit post for laughs, before you can't anymore.
Sorry for your conditions but I burst out laughing when I read about the windows updates.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Unlike some people who out in flames with a permaban, seems like the OP preferred doing it in a more low key way. No doubt he was pissed. I think the guy was banned many times before for baiting or spamming threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom