• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tell us your favourite games using stories from playing them.

Tschumi

Thanks for giving me membership :)

I like it when i meet someone new, talk about games we loved back in the day and realise we have heaps of shared memories - that one annoying enemy, both using the same obscure strategy in a raid, dominating that certain multiplayer map, the same gun we were insanely good at in CS, whatever.

I wanna try get that going here.

Please give us anecdotes about your favourite games - obscure, old, whatever - but don't say the names. See if people out there are on your wavelength and can name it.

Thanks!

Jethalal

Banned
It was a tower of blades. I kept climbing and kept falling. It was a huge pain in the ass. Took me a whole week to get through that shit, but when I finally crossed it, it was the most relieving feeling ever. There was no trick, I just reached near the top but the blade struck me and then I fell, so it was all a matter of patience and jumping at the right time.

I remember my family friend having Wonder Boy in Monster Land, OutRun, Shinobi and Streets of Rage 2 and playing them only briefly.

Got to relive most of them years later as I thought I dreamt them up.

Top Bottom