• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Techradar: PS5 and Xbox Series X restock at Best Buy stores on September 23rd

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
Exclusive: The next PS5 and Xbox Series X restock at Best Buy will happen in stores on Thursday, according to the exclusive sources of PS5 and Xbox restock Twitter tracker Matt Swider, who will send you alerts when consoles are in stock in the US – if you follow his Twitter account and turn on notifications. This is big news if they skip the online ordering process. It would be the first time in 2021 a major non-club retailer in the US has had PlayStation 5 on sale in stores, and we have proof that the PS5 and Xbox Series X are being stocked at Best Buy locations for September 23. Multiple retailer sources, including those who shared internal inventory screens with us, are expecting more than 50 consoles per store.

t4Bo6fkfdVMxuWKGTxHcS6-970-80.png.webp

E_sqaacXIAMQOzV

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
It needs to be first come, first serve. They need to do what Microcenter does and tie these purchases to a drivers license and force a 30 day wait.

Personally, it would be INCREDIBLE if they just did what EVGA does and allows you to join a waiting list. It took me MANY months, but I was able to get a 3080 just last week. Seriously that seems like they best way at this point.

Last edited:

Artistic

So you order online for in-store pickup?

I guess that's safer, thought it would just be a free-for-all like Black Friday.
53 and 50, this supply issue is gonna be going a while longer by the looks. /sigh.
It's probably not, but if it's all at one location, that's VERY good.|

EDIT: Quote above says it is. Sounds good to me depending how often they restock.

Last edited:

TheShocker

Well. Hopefully they’ll have some allocations for online order-in store pick up. I work, so standing in line with a bunch of neck beards isn’t an option.

Top Bottom