• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[TechPowerUp] AMD FSR 2.0 Quality & Performance Review - The DLSS Killer

Banned
True, ray tracing is like the last bastion of copium for those die hard nvidia fanboys lol. Which is funny cause we still aren't even at a place where it is worth it. The only way to get meaningful ray tracing performance is by basically running a 3090 or 3090ti at 1080p.

that's the dumbest shit I've heard in a long time... jesus...

and just to compare this to consoles. on console this game has 2 modes. 1440p Low Preset at 60 fps
and 1440p Low Preset + RT reflections and RT transparency reflections at 30fps.

so getting High + RT on a 3060ti at 60fps is not "meaningful" performance or what? whatever that even means

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
ecJFN0k.png

This will be a major game changer on consoles. We could be seeing 30fps games become 60fps thanks to one software tool - no new PS5 Pro needed.

I don't expect it to be flawless, but when you also factor in VRR on both consoles, the experience should be mostly imperceptible from a native 4K 60fps.

Only for games that are very GPU limited and have a ton of CPU power left on the table. Which is most games so far, but it won't be once next-gen starts for real. Once that happens this is more likely to be used to increase image quality rather than framerate.

manfestival

and just to compare this to consoles. on console this game has 2 modes. 1440p Low Preset at 60 fps

so getting High + RT on a 3060ti at 60fps is not "meaningful" performance or what? whatever that even means

I like the part where you skipped me calling it out with DLSS on and you go and post a video that has ray tracing on with dlss on which proves my point but even then you could only attack the one thing and failed at that. Quoting myself below for emphasis. Nice try though.
Otherwise, you are forced to use a res scaler(FSR/xsx/DLSS) to try to make the game even playable until then.
Ray tracing low preset in every title is usually the closest reflections to the user experience and not the real ray tracing experience that is what ultimately you get the hardware for. It is just the cop out to have ray tracing on. It is a setting that ultimately say "hey I have ray tracing on, wow!" Cool, I have this 1070 that runs games at low settings 60fps on my laptop and can run ray tracing low with FSR 1.0 balanced at 60fps 1080p. Amazing. MMMM copium

Dream-Knife

Banned
True, ray tracing is like the last bastion of copium for those die hard nvidia fanboys lol. Which is funny cause we still aren't even at a place where it is worth it. The only way to get meaningful ray tracing performance is by basically running a 3090 or 3090ti at 1080p. Then who is the madlad that actually bought one of those halo cards just to run it at 1080p? Otherwise you got a handful of titles where it is worth running at 1440p and really maybe 1-2 titles at 4k. We are really waiting on next gen to even see if it is worth it then. Otherwise, you are forced to use a res scaler(FSR/xsx/DLSS) to try to make the game even playable until then.
The only people I see coping is AMD fans that they now have something good enough. Last year when I had various issues with my AMD card, I spent some time browsing the AMD subreddit. It was literally copium the subreddit.

This works on everything so this is good for everyone, and bad for AMD and Nvidia because we can make our hardware last longer. As you can see, even the console people are excited because that means they might get above 30 fps.

manfestival

The only people I see coping is AMD fans that they now have something good enough. Last year when I had various issues with my AMD card, I spent some time browsing the AMD subreddit. It was literally copium the subreddit.

This works on everything so this is good for everyone, and bad for AMD and Nvidia because we can make our hardware last longer. As you can see, even the console people are excited because that means they might get above 30 fps.
Yeah but there are so few AMD fanboys considering that Nvidia has like what? 85% of the market share? The copium was probably highest for AMD until the 6000 series.
Yeah I think this is great and yeah let them be happy that they will get 40fps instead of their precious 30fps on console lol. This tech is great since it really does expand the life of my pascal cards. Granted I don't game on them much as of late.

Not all of them, and it depends on the developer and circumstances. Many games which I listed earlier offer native 4K30 modes with no reconstruction at all. What i'm saying is i'd like to see a 4K FSR performance mode on top of that, with an unlocked framerate. I'm under no illusion that this is a magic 60fps button ("I don't expect it to be flawless"), but a large performance gain from this software would be very welcome when combined with VRR.

I'd also like to see how this pans out for developers already hitting 60fps. As you say, you can end up with better image quality. If the performance is already good, then any image quality wins to get it closer to '4K looking' works for me too. A game I have in mind is Metro Exodus, which uses both dynamic res and 4A's own temporal reconstruction, and together can create some ugliness in heavier scenes. It would be very interesting and welcome if FSR 2.0 could provide an upgrade over their in-house temporal technique. An example of that happening is Resident Evil Village on PC when it got FSR 1.0 patched in. It offered a tangible visual upgrade over Capcom's own checkerboard technique (used on consoles), at a level of performance which I think the latest FSR 2.0 could meet (while looking even better):

Like with DLSS, it would actually make the RT quality lower res since it's using a lower base resolution to upscale from. But it would improve framerates for sure. Ray tracing at 60fps could definitely become more viable for developers. Control is one game I have in mind. DF found through a photo mode trick that it has a lot of headroom above 30fps, but Remedy chose to cap it at 30. The RT mode runs at native 1440p which is then temporally upscaled to 4K:

I posit that if they ran this in 4K performance FSR instead of native 1440p, and with VRR enabled, you could get a very nice experience that is not far away from the feeling of native 4K60.

Exactly ..the one potential issue afa ray tracing at Eben lowet resolutions is that the rt reflections are already hard for me to see in some games but that's got as much to do with the bvh grids on console lacking object density.

Dream-Knife

Banned
Yeah but there are so few AMD fanboys considering that Nvidia has like what? 85% of the market share? The copium was probably highest for AMD until the 6000 series.
Yeah I think this is great and yeah let them be happy that they will get 40fps instead of their precious 30fps on console lol. This tech is great since it really does expand the life of my pascal cards. Granted I don't game on them much as of late.
Yeah Nvidia has some hardcore guys too, but being market leader means they are the default choice which brings along with it stability and compatibility.

Interestingly, these console people seem to be getting into this fanboy war themselves as AMD makes their console. Just sad people with no lives I guess.

Banned
I like the part where you skipped me calling it out with DLSS on and you go and post a video that has ray tracing on with dlss on which proves my point but even then you could only attack the one thing and failed at that. Quoting myself below for emphasis. Nice try though.

dlss quality in Control is slightly below 1080p, on an entry level RTX card it runs at 60+fps with everything maxed... you are wrong... simple

Last edited:

manfestival

dlss quality in Control is slightly below 1080p, on an entry level RTX card it runs at 60+fps with everything maxed... you are wrong... simple
No, but keep grasping hard onto that DLSS cope. This isn't even a nice try like before with you ignoring my full statement. Just you doubling down now.

MikeM

This is great news as a console owner. Means that a constant 60fps should easily be doable using this without hardly a penalty to visuals.

Banned
No, but keep grasping hard onto that DLSS cope. This isn't even a nice try like before with you ignoring my full statement. Just you doubling down now.

you said you need a 3090 to get decent framrates at 1080p with Ray tracing...

I literally brought forward evidence of one of the more impressive RTX games running at 1080p 60fps on a lower mid range card that retails for 399$ msrp

Last edited:

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
you basically have the choice between flickering with FXAA or a softer image with artifacts using TAA.
I've worked with TAA a fair bit, even to the point of using it in VR and it was possible to get good IQ out of it(sacrificing the history for most part - that just doesn't work in VR, period), but that didn't involve any reconstruction. But more to the point - any perceived softness isn't offensive on modern panels we use as it's only noticeable standing still, and in motion it seems to 'match' the low-temporal resolution all these panels natively have.
DLSS motion artifacts are indeed different, but for me they clash more with panel temporal resolution, particularly in Control I was not a fan of it. Deliver Us The Moon was better but that's a slow paced game to begin with.

here's my post. look in the bottom images, behind the character's back in motion you can see super weird artifacting with TSR, almost looks like macroblocking. that is greatly reduced with DLSS, but in actual motion both still look like ass
Yea in all likelihood Matrix just has many other temporal components that don't do well in motion. I've been a bit iffy on Lumen since the first UE5 reveal where the latency on all light motion has been very noticeable, I suspect a lot of their lighting/postprocessing pipeline is just doing the 'eventual consistency' thing right now, which looks great in screenshots but not so much in motion.

manfestival

you said you need a 3090 to get decent framrates at 1080p with Ray tracing...

I literally brought forward evidence of one of the more impressive RTX games running at 1080p 60fps on a lower mid range card that retails for 399$ msrp
Yes, I was clearly talking about rasterization. Which I even went back to point out to you. Yet for some reason you keep intentionally ignoring this(hmmm I wonder why). I had even added more in there but you act even like one example would void out my point. Not that I even needed to resort to telling you this but you are really hung up on this for some reason.

Last edited:

Banned
Yes, I was clearly talking about rasterization. Which I even went back to point out to you. Yet for some reason you keep intentionally ignoring this(hmmm I wonder why). I had even added more in there but you act even like one example would void out my point. Not that I even needed to resort to telling you this but you are really hung up on this for some reason.

"The only way to get meaningful ray tracing performance is by basically running a 3090 or 3090ti at 1080p"

this statement is wrong. plain and simple. you know it's wrong

manfestival

"The only way to get meaningful ray tracing performance is by basically running a 3090 or 3090ti at 1080p"

this statement is wrong. plain and simple. you know it's wrong
This is so tiring. I already quoted myself earlier. You are being clearly intentional by ignoring the most important part of my post every time. This has been addressed but all you want to do is go in circles.

Banned
This is so tiring. I already quoted myself earlier. You are being clearly intentional by ignoring the most important part of my post every time. This has been addressed but all you want to do is go in circles.

explain this ☝️ statement and how I'm misunderstanding anything or ignoring "the most important part" of what you said

Last edited:

manfestival

explain this ☝️ statement and how I'm misunderstanding anything or ignoring "the most important part" of what you said
Quote the entire post. Read it and then extrapolate my words without trying to take anything out of context first.

manfestival

Also you can see post 158 since I had already answered your question in that post earlier. I know you didn't miss the post. You are being willfully obtuse, and I understand why but it's really not as big of a deal as you are making it out to be.

Banned
Also you can see post 158 since I had already answered your question in that post earlier. I know you didn't miss the post. You are being willfully obtuse, and I understand why but it's really not as big of a deal as you are making it out to be.

you didn't explain anything.

your statement was that you need a high end card to get 60fps at 1080p with RT.

I showed you a video of a lower mid range card having no issue completely maxing out Control at ~1080p 60fps

therefore you are WRONG
and the fact that you dance around what I'm saying is more than enough proof of that.

there is nothing to misunderstand here. you claim you need a high end card and run low settings to get good perform with RT on, I showed you that this is not true as a 399 msrp card can run one of the most impressive RT enabled games completely at max settings without much issue.

there is nothing to misinterpret, nothing I skipped.
CONTROL RUNS AT 1080P 60FPS MAX SETTINGS ON A LOWER-MID-RANGE CARD other games that are less gpu intensive run even better.

guess what, Cyberpunk 2077 also runs at 1080p60 with RT and reasonable settings (Digital Foundry's "optimised settings") on the same card

so again, what am I skipping here? what am I misinterpreting?

manfestival

you didn't explain anything.

your statement was that you need a high end card to get 60fps at 1080p with RT.

I showed you a video of a lower mid range card having no issue completely maxing out Control at ~1080p 60fps

therefore you are WRONG
and the fact that you dance around what I'm saying is more than enough proof of that.

there is nothing to misunderstand here. you claim you need a high end card and run low settings to get good perform with RT on, I showed you that this is not true as a 399 msrp card can run one of the most impressive RT enabled games completely at max settings without much issue.

there is nothing to misinterpret, nothing I skipped.
CONTROL RUNS AT 1080P 60FPS MAX SETTINGS ON A LOWER-MID-RANGE CARD other games that are less gpu intensive run even better.

guess what, Cyberpunk 2077 also runs at 1080p60 with RT and reasonable settings (Digital Foundry's "optimised settings") on the same card

so again, what am I skipping here? what am I misinterpreting?
Holy cow it was like pulling teeth to try to get a somewhat sensible response out of you. I didn't have to explain anything because you never once addressed the entire post. You only wanted to attack one statement of it. Taking a statement out of context is just dumb, especially when you are talking to the person that made the full statement. Therefore, you took my words out of context and want me to defend a stance that I do not have. Basically to defend your interpretation of my words. That is just stupid. There was never any of me dancing around anything you said. Just me waiting for you to actually address my words at 158. All of this for my words in post 150. Which took you till post 176 of running in circles to actually say anything of any meaning. You have just been repeating the same thing and refused to quote the entire post. No point for me to take your post serious unless you want to actually talk about the contents of what I wrote in it's entirety instead of attacking one statement and basing your entire response off of the one line. That would only make sense if my post was just the one sentence... but it's not. Also to give you a hint, you forgot one super important factor(I know, you rage posted before thinking about what was written). You mentioned it in your initial response and that was the subjective nature of what was stated.
You didn't really want clarity, you only wanted to bash someone. Though that was actually really important for the overall conversation piece lol. To define what meaningful means. You have told me what I guess "reasonable" is to you but you did not really ask me a proper question to see if there was any middle ground to begin with. I must say, I enjoyed not addressing your counter point. Only because, the basis of it continues to be flawed and unaddressed. Once we stop skipping the first part then we can actually go into details. Well, that is if you actually even cared to at all.

Toms Hardware has done a review and comparison with FSR 2.0 and DLSS.
Again, they have found the results of FSR 2.0 to be on par with DLSS 2.0, and in the main it is superior to native Resolution.

This is a massive win for AMD and a big boost for the Xbox Series consoles that support it. I'm not sure why Sony hasn't adopted it yet, maybe they have their own solution they are wanting to promote like Insomniacs one. Who knows with arrogant Sony back.

Tripolygon

Banned
I'm not sure why Sony hasn't adopted it yet, maybe they have their own solution they are wanting to promote like Insomniacs one. Who knows with arrogant Sony back.
1. It is an open-source solution that is hardware agnostic.
2. Sony does not talk about or announce SDK integration of features publicly
3. Developers can integrate it themselves into their engines and don't specifically need Sony.

1. It is an open-source solution that is hardware agnostic.
2. Sony does not talk about or announce SDK integration of features publicly
3. Developers can integrate it themselves into their engines and don't specifically need Sony.
1. Yes it is.
2. Sure, but when AMD released the GPUs and consoles that supported FSR 2.0 they did not name PS5. I guess Sony asked AMD not to name them because they want everything their SDK supports to be unknown.
3. No, it's needs support from Sony to be used otherwise AMD would have listed it if that's all it took.

I would have thought Sony fanboys would have worked our that silence from Sony is more likely to indicate it doesn't support something than its Sony being super secret about their console.
I remember the "PS5 is RDNA 2 so it has to have VRS, Sony don't owe it to Digital Foundry to confirm it" and it turned out it didn't support it.
Same goes for Mesh Shaders and Int8 and Int4 abilities.
When Sony.(and Microsoft) have a feature they think is any good they yell about it from the roof tops.

Last edited:

FireFly

1. Yes it is.
2. Sure, but when AMD released the GPUs and consoles that supported FSR 2.0 they did not name PS5. I guess Sony asked AMD not to name them because they want everything their SDK supports to be unknown.
3. No, it's needs support from Sony to be used otherwise AMD would have listed it if that's all it took.

I would have thought Sony fanboys would have worked our that silence from Sony is more likely to indicate it doesn't support something than its Sony being super secret about their console.
I remember the "PS5 is RDNA 2 so it has to have VRS, Sony don't owe it to Digital Foundry to confirm it" and it turned out it didn't support it.
Same goes for Mesh Shaders and Int8 and Int4 abilities.
When Sony.(and Microsoft) have a feature they think is any good they yell about it from the roof tops.
It runs on Polaris, so it's hard to see what feature the PS5 is missing. I mean it should run on the PS4 Pro basically.

Rejoice, my console brethren. This is the real deal and makes 60 fps a lock in for the entire generation. Honestly can't belive how good FSR 2 is, it's almost on par with DLSS and at times even better (ghosting...). And it's available on all non-ancient AMD cards and seems to be very easy to implement in games.

The Skull

It's pretty nuts considering this is being done without hardware acceleration. Massive win for everyone.

Naturally we need more implementation of it in games for final judgement but initial impressions are very positive.

Dampf

I am very impressed by these comparisons and I can't wait to try it myself. From what I've seen so far, it comes really close to DLSS.

I'm a Nvidia fan obviously, mainly because they are always pushing technology forward, but I am not a fanboy. It really appears like Nvidia overstated the impact machine learning has on upscaling for DLSS.

Kudos to AMD for creating a different approach that runs on a wide range of hardware!

Last edited:

ToTTenTranz

Banned
Movement/ghosting seems a lot better on FSR 2.

https://i.redd.it/fm3xozp955z81.jpg

Tom's Hardware tried it with older GPUs and while the added performance is always welcome, the boost isn't great. Perhaps it needs performance optimizations for older gens, but in the case of Polaris, Pascal and previous cards it could be the lack of 2*FP16 throughput.

KYNYBE4rAE33yL8iY5srQH-1498-80.png

wSxocXjepC6PKAQeqARoLH-1498-80.png

assurdum

Banned
Toms Hardware has done a review and comparison with FSR 2.0 and DLSS.
Again, they have found the results of FSR 2.0 to be on par with DLSS 2.0, and in the main it is superior to native Resolution.

This is a massive win for AMD and a big boost for the Xbox Series consoles that support it. I'm not sure why Sony hasn't adopted it yet, maybe they have their own solution they are wanting to promote like Insomniacs one. Who knows with arrogant Sony back.
The hell you are talking about. Where you heard sony won't adopt FSR 2.0 on playstation console? The arrogant not seems Sony to me.

Last edited:

Mister Wolf

I'm impressed. Now if they can get parity with raytracing performance they will actually be a candidate for my hard earned money. Raytraced lighting is the only "next gen" graphics tech that impresses me.

Skifi28

I'm not sure why Sony hasn't adopted it yet, maybe they have their own solution they are wanting to promote like Insomniacs one. Who knows with arrogant Sony back.
"PS5 doesn't support hardware RT". "PS5 doesn't have proper PS4 BC".

I mean, do we really need to do this every single time? FSR2 is going to run on toasters, if the devs want to use it they will.

Last edited:

yamaci17

i'd like to add my own vids

obviously, 4k + dlss performance has a more costly render budget than native 1080p. but this should "get across" the idea

and this is 940p /1620p+dlss balanced/. it looks like 1200-1330p to my estimation (eye) but u get the idea. (RT GI + RT Reflections enabled)

at native 1080p, performance is much better. i can provide videos if anyone requests it

then again, if a thing runs above 30 fps, it still runs perfectly playable for me. so 60 fps is not even a "requirement" for me. but thats another discussion

extra note. dont min the cpu. its all heavily gpu bound

i have this gpu for what, 2 years now. got it for msrp. its a perfectly capable RT card. just use optimized and smart settings and everything should be okay. for reference i also managed to get native 1620p 60 fps in metro exodus enhanced edition. im sure that person will ignore such claims though

i'd even say rt is perfectly doable with 3050/2060/3060 considering DLSS still looks somewhat acceptable at 1080p. even then, with optimized console RT settings, these GPUs can also push some serious performance without breaking a sweat at 1080p.

with optimized RT settings, 3080 and above should easily do native 4k 40+ fps on most of the games. you just don't see it because every benchmarker out there will tune the settings to 11. if you think a 3080 warrants that, that's on you. i simply disagree. optimized settings offer more bang for buck

considering people applaud consoles for managing 30 fps on lowest possible rt settings, im quite appaled how people attack nvidia gpu rt performance, expecting maximum maxed out settings possible. those settings, believe it or not, are also suited for future GPUs.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
It has great quality, but seems like the performance isn't really up to DLSS. I can't really test it, but we are running some internal code for testing, and at least on mine RTX3090 on 8k, DLSS performs better.

Why the fuck I sold RTX2070, I need something slower for test.

"PS5 doesn't support hardware RT". "PS5 doesn't have proper PS4 BC".

I mean, do we really need to do this every single time? FSR2 is going to run on toasters, if the devs want to use it they will.
There is always conjecture when new consoles are released. Here's another to add to your list.
"XSXs 12tflops are GCN tflops and not RDNA2 tflops".
There was silliness on both sides.

With regards to it being used on PS5 it requires changes to the API to work.
As Sony has their own custom API for the PS5 until or if Sony makes the changes to the API it won't matter what the devs do it won't work on PS5.
Now I wouldn't understand why Sony wouldn't add it to their API if it gave the PS5 a benefit, which it appears to do.
However sometimes Sony likes to do things their own way.
Insomniac had their own Temporal upscaling tech which looks nice. I have no idea how it compares to FSR 2.0, it may well be superior for all I know.
If it is superior maybe Sony will push for this to be adopted on the PS5. Maybe they can build it into the API in a way that it's super easy to do on the PS5 dev kit.
Maybe that's why they haven't jumped onto FSR 2.0 yet.
Don't jump to a conclusion that saying Sony doesn't have it at the moment means someone is saying Sony is shit and the PS5 can't do what the Xbox can.
For sure they could have it if they want. We don't know if they want. Maybe they have a better solution either ready to go like Insomniacs tech, or they have one in the works they will release soon.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
There is always conjecture when new consoles are released. Here's another to add to your list.
"XSXs 12tflops are GCN tflops and not RDNA2 tflops".
There was silliness on both sides.

With regards to it being used on PS5 it requires changes to the API to work.
As Sony has their own custom API for the PS5 until or if Sony makes the changes to the API it won't matter what the devs do it won't work on PS5.
Now I wouldn't understand why Sony wouldn't add it to their API if it gave the PS5 a benefit, which it appears to do.
However sometimes Sony likes to do things their own way.
Insomniac had their own Temporal upscaling tech which looks nice. I have no idea how it compares to FSR 2.0, it may well be superior for all I know.
If it is superior maybe Sony will push for this to be adopted on the PS5. Maybe they can build it into the API in a way that it's super easy to do on the PS5 dev kit.
Maybe that's why they haven't jumped onto FSR 2.0 yet.
Don't jump to a conclusion that saying Sony doesn't have it at the moment means someone is saying Sony is shit and the PS5 can't do what the Xbox can.
For sure they could have it if they want. We don't know if they want. Maybe they have a better solution either ready to go like Insomniacs tech, or they have one in the works they will release soon.
Forspoken will have FSR2.0 dude so apparently there's no problem using it on ps5 I think it will also probably be amongst the first games to use fsr 2.0, so I don't know what you are getting at with ps5 not having it api wise.

The hell you are talking about. Where you heard sony won't adopt FSR 2.0 on playstation console? The arrogant not seems Sony to me.
Lol.
AMD has released all the systems and GPUs that support FSR 2.0. They listed Xbox Series Console and not PS5. So as of now it won't work on PS5.
Nowhere did I say I heard Sony won't accept it, infact I said who knows what Sony will do.
I gather from your post that English is your second language? If so you might have misunderstood what I said.

With regards to Arrogant Sony, yeah they have gone back to the Sony of old.
Compare how Sony has talked about the PS5 console and its tech compared to MS with the XSX.
MS released die shots, went into massive detail in Hot Chips and other presentations. Jason Ronald and other MS guys have made themselves available to go on podcasts and be interviewed to talk about the Xbox Series consoles and the tech in them.
On the other hand Sony did one Wired article, a half baked presentation from Cerny and then fucking radio silence. They didn't even reply to Digital Foundry to say if the PS5 had VRS or not.
The image it gives me as a person who likes to look at the various tech companies have is that Sony is silent because they don't have alot of the features that the XSX does.

Now the Sony fanboys will come on and say that Sony doesn't owe anyone anything to talk about their console. That it's great that Sony don't tell the people who bought a PS5 how their console works or what's in it, or that the PS5 is loaded with Zen 3 and RDNA 3 parts that Sony don't want MS to know.
Sure.

Forspoken will have FSR2.0 dude so apparently there's no problem using it on ps5 I think it will also probably be amongst the first games to use fsr 2.0, so I don't know what you are getting at with ps5 not having it api wise.
It's only been confirmed with FSR 2.0 on the PC version as of now.
I have no idea why you are so sensitive about it.
The facts are.
1. FSR 2.0 is open source and could absolutely work with PS5 if Sony want it.
2. As of now Sony has not added FSR 2.0 to its API.
3. FSR needs to be added to the API for it to work.
4. Sony would need to incorporate it into their API.
5. Devs cannot use it on PS5 without those changes.
6. Sony may add it to its API tomorrow for all we know.
7. I think Sony will add it.
8. Just throwing out reasons as to why Sony didn't add it off the back like Microsoft did foe instance I just said maybe they have their own solution they have been working on.

If it doesn't come to PS5 it will solely be Sony's decision not to put it on the PS5.

Top Bottom