• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Technical help: watchdogs legion is stuck on the log in screen xbox series x

Umbasaborne

Banned
Sorry to make a thread about this. I couldn’t find any answers online and ubisofts technical support has no answers. starting today, when i boot up watchdogs legion on xbox series x, it gets infinitely stuck on the log in screen. Ive tried restarting the console, but no luck. Other ubi games seem to work fine so it doesnt seem like a server issue on their end. Im dissapointed because now it feels like im stuck with a broken product that i cant refund because ive already played like ten hours. Has anyone else had this?

ive deleted it and im reinstalling it now, maybe that will fix it?

Last edited:

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I had a similar issue on PS5.

Is it a language issue? Some how my younger cousin switched the language and it completely borked starting the game. I couldnt fix it without re installing.

I couldn't even replicate how he even changed the language. I kept getting stuck in a uPlay login issue.

Last edited:

Umbasaborne

Banned
I had a similar issue on PS5.

Is it a language issue? Some how my younger cousin switched the language and it completely borked starting the game. I couldnt fix it without re installing.

I couldn't even replicate how he even changed the language. I kept getting stuck in a uPlay login issue.
I didnt change the language, this is such a weird random bug, maybe my save is corrupted?

Top Bottom