• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tech billionaire allegedly kept spreadsheet of 5,000 women he had sex with. Demanded that women refer to him as “king” and “emperor,”

Sybrix

It's insane how these billionaires are god-like figures in there own minds, i guess having that sort of money and power does that to you.

They need people to call them men on a daily basis otherwise they think they are God.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Well yeah if you have had sex with 5,000 women amd caught something … that’s a lot of calls to make.

Last edited:
This is why we should raise taxes.

When people can accumulate that much wealth beyond any logical needs of subsistence or even luxury, then what else is left? Power accumulation. It's not like he's wrong to have people call him King or Emperor, since that's what is happening. Buy politicians. Buy law enforcement. Buy people. When you allow wealth inequality to this degree it destabilizes democracy itself. It's an oligarchy.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
At least some of the victims you’re air quoting were teenagers.
Depending on where you live, up to 30% of 'teenagers' are completely legal (eighteen, nineteen, sometimes seventeen). 'Teenager' is used to obfuscate someone's actual age and legal status all the time by the media.

Not condoning any particular actions, just saying that the term 'teenager' is ambiguous in this context.

So basically, he's a serial rapist with Epstein cash? Can almost guarantee some of those girls are underaged, too.

Welp let's hope he or "someone" has a heavy-duty rope nearby and access to his jail cell to make the world a bit of a better place. Maybe seize his cash & assets and invest them into programs and whatnot to help sexual abuse victims.

Alebrije

This is a case where reality surpass fantasy.

Wonder how small that county was in order to being controlled by him.

H4ze

As long as he had their consense for sex I see no problem here, yeah ofc, it's weird, but if I would be single and had a shitload of money, I would fuck whatever I can too, nothing wrong about that.

NoviDon

As long as he had their consense for sex I see no problem here, yeah ofc, it's weird, but if I would be single and had a shitload of money, I would fuck whatever I can too, nothing wrong about that.
well consent can be revoked at anytime if someone feels uncomfortable or for whatever reason doesn't want to engage anymore. You can't just do whatever you want with someone else's body. which is what one of the women in the article is talking about I think she consented to sex, but he forced her to do anal stuff that she didn't consent to. And he had so much power in the community, particularly law enforcement, that he could get away with taking what he wants by force and intimidation.

Top Bottom