• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tawny Kitaen Dead at 59

She was the lead in Witchboard, a crappy horror flick that will always hold a special place in my heart.

RIP

Googled what she looks like and yikes on her recent looks! People are ruining their faces with those injections. Kinda reminds me of the look of a lion. Self empowering? Wonder if it had an effect on her health.
They all get this cat-face look. Males included, its crazy how they dont notice this but think they are getting better looks.

Heres Cindy Crawford, ex super model. Im sure they all get some touch ups but look at her younger look and now at 55. Its the same face just obviously naturally aging, wrinkles etc. But she is still beautiful.

EI5yqOa.jpg

Pidull

Googled what she looks like and yikes on her recent looks! People are ruining their faces with those injections. Kinda reminds me of the look of a lion. Self empowering? Wonder if it had an effect on her health.
Found the article on her going under the knife a seventh time for her breast augmentation to have her implants removed.

That's an awful lot of surgeries.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I wonder if that look is the desired outcome (i.e. "I know I look hideous but at least I don't look like a wrinkly old lady") or if the success rate of 'the goal' look is just really really low. Basically Elizabeth Hurley and no one else :p

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
tawny_kitaen.jpg

Another victim of plastic surgery.
Never understood the desperate need to look demented. A good chuck of them end up looking the same with similar lips and cheekbones.

Who knows. Maybe the doctors all lie and show them pictures of how great they'll look but with zero guarantees. They take the bait, cant go back, cant sue, look like joker and feel like shit for life.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Hercules's wife from the Legendary Journeys. She was a real hottie in those days. I wonder if Sorbo hit it? Supposedly he was getting all the Hercules show vagina.

Last edited:
Top Bottom