• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 producer Ryota Niitsuma leaves Capcom.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Ryota Niitsuma, who was the producer on Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (as well as the later released Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3), has left Capcom.

In a Japanese tweet, Niitsuma mentioned that he will continue to work in the console games industry as a producer, and that he looks forward to seeing everyone again.

Banned
I have told before that japanese has this tendency to work at the same company until their retirement 🤔 but this..

It looks like the last game he produced came out in 2012, what was he doing for 8 years? All I see is a special thanks in MH4U and that's it.

Bakkus

I have told before that japanese has this tendency to work at the same company until their retirement 🤔 but this..
Definitely not the case for game directors. Almost every one who's been around for decades has either left their original company, or has been more of a supervisor in later years like Miyamoto.

Last edited:
Top Bottom