• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tatiana Maslany Cast as She-Hulk for Disney+

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Y'all might remember her from Orphan Black.

2tsQC1Q.jpg

cHqFbXV.jpg

gYBVJiq.jpg

M23NWfR.png

9jvNxc9.jpg

k8sMt57.jpg

NickFire

I hope its good but I know nothing about she hulk. Either I lived under a rock for a while, or Phase 4 is getting more and more obscure.

manfestival

They should make it pre endgame canon and have Tony Stark sneaking over for some sweet nookie on the sidelines(I know this won't happen, just throwing my imagination around). That way it would be closer to their love affair in the day.

Awesome- She was great in Orpan Black!
I think she'll do Jennifer Walters justice. đź’š

3e6.gif

(My favorite new Fortnite skin, by the way)
I thought you were a good person and now I learn that you like fortnight? My world is broken.

On the topic of Tatiana, she was indeed awesome in Orphan Black and I'm looking forward to seeing her hulk out.

-Arcadia-

Banned
The best part of Orphan Black. I don’t even like the show that much, but her floating from character to character so effortlessly, to where I constantly kept forgetting this was the same actress, was just amazing. Doubly so for when she would play her characters pretending to be her other characters, and you could spot subtle differences.

I don’t know about this show, but the actress bit is certainly sorted.

Last edited:
The best part of Orphan Black. I don’t even like the show that much, but her floating from character to character so effortlessly, to where I constantly kept forgetting this was the same actress, was just amazing. Doubly so for when she would play her characters pretending to be her other characters, and you could spot subtle differences.

I don’t know about this show, but the actress bit is certainly sorted.
That was genius level acting. She acted a character, acting a character while acting that acted character. Act-ception

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
I thought you were a good person and now I learn that you like fortnight? My world is broken.

On the topic of Tatiana, she was indeed awesome in Orphan Black and I'm looking forward to seeing her hulk out.

I hated it at first, but then it really grew on me. It can actually be super fun if given a chance! :)

Dacon

Banned
Awesome- She was great in Orpan Black!
I think she'll do Jennifer Walters justice. đź’š

3e6.gif

(My favorite new Fortnite skin, by the way)

I'm almost 100 percent certain it won't be the real She-Hulk, and will be the terrible current year version in the comics right now that's literally a humorless version of the Hulk with tits.

Fortnite is doing more justice to Jen's character than the actual Marvel comics.

I just have 0 hope after seeing how they've butchered many of my favs in these movies.

Top Bottom