• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Arise announced for PS4, Xbox One, and PC

MagnesG

Banned
Sword coming out from the chest? There's one anime with high school apocalypse setting where that got popular lol. I don't remember the name though. The scary thing is in that anime, the person who lends his/her weapon dies if said weapon ever breaks.

KàIRóS

Anybody know where this game is?

There's going to be a Tales of stream on July 5 but it's still unclear if there's going to be any new info on Arise.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
There's going to be a Tales of stream on July 5 but it's still unclear if there's going to be any new info on Arise.

giphy.gif

It's been delayed
While COVID-19 has affected some aspects of development, we’ve done our best to adapt to the situation and have implemented remote development capabilities for our team.

However, we will need more time to achieve the quality and provide the gorgeous experience we envision for our players, and therefore we decided to delay the launch timing for Tales of Arise.

A new launch window update will be provided once we have more details to share.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
what's the best tales game you guys would recommend for a newcomer to the series (on pc)?
For me its Tale of Vesperia, in my opinion best story/character, really good combat and honestly best art direction from all Tales series.

VALCON 82

what's the best tales game you guys would recommend for a newcomer to the series (on pc)?
I started with Tales of Xillia and its pretty good mechanics wise . Also played Vesperia not too long ago and its story and characters are better IMO but if Tales is a series you want to continue with on the more recent installments and looking at Tales of Arise, then you might be better off going with Xillia or Xillia 2 as their combat mechanics are closer to the newer titles like Berseria. (from what i remember)... if im wrong then some one will correct me.

Top Bottom