• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell's Xbox Series X Giveaway Leaks

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Eating Taco Bell is punishment enough, I might actually have to lug home an XSeX so it can wait on my shelf for Halo next year? 😋
giphy.gif

Isa

Good luck to whoever tries their hand/bowels at this. I'm more interested in the estimated value coming from these contests. I haven't eaten at TacoSmell for years since my girl is Mexican, that'd be like a huge slap in the face. Plus she cooks (as do I, its a fun pastime and much healthier) and as we dubbed it, the Quesopizza which is amazing. Its so cheesy and you can put whatever you have or want on it. Man, now I want enchiladas, gorditas, pozole, mole, hell gimme a gran burro. She's actually making me a cake right now haha! She loves making and decorating cakes, semi-professionally. But I digress.

If I was one of you guys who win I'd be game to try my luck again.

splattered

My wife just got an e-mail about this... you download the Taco Bell app, log in or create an account by September 13th to become a Taco Bell Beta Rewards Member, September 15th you get a link to register and it's the only way to sign up.

Last edited:

NickFire

Taco Bell and leaks in the same title, and the word anal is no where to be found? Come on OP, these shits write themselves!

As an aside, shame on anyone disparaging Taco Bell. Sure you shit your pants once in while, but its so worth it.

Grinchy

Banned
What did you order and how many times did you visit before winning?
Nothing, and zero.

Every contest like this will say somewhere "no purchase necessary." They legally have to give you a free option, or else it can get classified as gambling. For this contest, there comes a point where there is an online reusable free code. You can put this in 5 times per day legitimately per household for 5 tries and never spend a dime.

dorkimoe

That’s not too bad, all you need is to buy a medium or large drink for a chance.
So the most expensive marked up item. Smart for them. I’d rather have the food.
‘but I know people always seem to actually win which is cool

Pallas

Gold Member
So the most expensive marked up item. Smart for them. I’d rather have the food.
‘but I know people always seem to actually win which is cool
True, was just saying to those who didn’t want diarrhea from eating too much taco bell. Good luck to everyone who participates.

Top Bottom