• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell's Xbox Series X Giveaway Leaks

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A leaked internal Taco Bell document showing promotions planned for the company's September through November calendar period revealed the promotion. Alongside the $5 Grande Stacker Box and the returning Nachos Party Pack, Taco Bell will be offering an Xbox Series X giveaway promotion. Taco Bell describes it as a "once in a lifetime chance" to win an Xbox Series X. And better yet, customers will be able to win one before the Xbox Series X is even available to purchase.

In addition to winning an Xbox Series X, which is a great reward in and of itself, Taco Bell will also be including one other awesome prize. All winners will also receive a 6-month pass for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Ultimate bundles together Game Pass for both PC and Xbox consoles, as well as the Xbox Live Gold subscription necessary to play games online. It also allows the use of the new xCloud cloud streaming service.

taco-bell-xbox-series-x-giveaway-leak-list.jpg

I've done it two times and never win crap!

Sigh...... I guess I'll try it again but no toilet for me and this time I'll bladder it up! 😂

Reactions: Isa

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
I love to come into these threads and complain about my asshole being ravaged by eating Taco Bell, but tons of people seriously win these contests. Maybe I’ll just save the Preparation H and order a soda this time.

Ehhhhhhhhhhh....

Taco Bell removed half of their menu especially the ones I love. Not too sure if i'll ever go back there now.. unless i'm craving a Baja Blast freeze

I've won this contest twice. I'd love a free XSX this year!
Really?!?!?! I remember trying to win the White Platinum back in 2018. I eventually sold my X to a friend and bought the LE console from Ebay hahaha. It was priced at $500 new. Lady never opened it which was a surprise.. it's a beauty

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
Really?!?!?! I remember trying to win the White Platinum back in 2018. I eventually sold my X to a friend and bought the LE console from Ebay hahaha. It was priced at $500 new. Lady never opened it which was a surprise.. it's a beauty

haha yeah I won the PSVR bundle back in 2016 and then the Eclipse Xbox One X bundle last year.

Reallink

Ain't nobody eating at Tacobell now that they've gotten rid of half their menu. If I wanted a shitty ground beef taco or bean burrito (which is effectively all they have left) I'll just have a frozen one at home for 1/3rd the price. Fuck'em.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
I've done it two times and never win crap!
That’s the one thing you are guaranteed to win eating at Taco Bell. The rest is just extra crap on top of the crap smorgasbord.

They don’t usually do these contest in Canada and my digestive system thanks me for it.

waylo

Banned
Won a PS4 and a One X from Taco Bell so far only using the free codes. I'm definitely down for trying this once the free codes start.

Texas Pride

Banned
Get diabetes from Taco Bell to win a XSX so you can then sit on your fat ass and play Xbox all day. I see your plan TacoSoft.

Last edited:

Droxcy

I've won this contest twice. I'd love a free XSX this year!

I went to taco bell like 10 times and put in the codes when the spreedsheets told me to I never won shit lol. But insanely happy for those who do on the subreddits and here.

GymWolf

That magical feeling when you don't know if that stomach ache you have is caused by halo infinite reveal or taco bell food...

Last edited:
  • LOL

MiguelItUp

I remember reading about folks winning on GAF in the past. So the chances are pretty high. I also remember the obscene amount of Taco Bell some folks were eating, lmao.

Grinchy

Banned
I went to taco bell like 10 times and put in the codes when the spreedsheets told me to I never won shit lol. But insanely happy for those who do on the subreddits and here.
I can't stand the food so I'd never buy it for codes. You can wait for the free online reusable code. So then you can enter 5 times per day legitimately without ever having to eat the awful food.

Top Bottom