• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

System Shock - Trailer - Future Games Show Gamescom 2022

ahtlas7

Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
7 fucking years. Where's the release date? Are you kidding me?

Published on Nov. 12, 2015:

Doczu

I would say same old, same old, but the difference between this traile and the one they dropped two months ago on their official channel is the last panel where now they also mention all platforma the game releases on.

AND FUCK YES IT IS STILL COMING TO THE PS-MOTHERFUCKING-4!!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

IGN’s Daemon Hatfield sat down with Producer Daniel Grayshon and Larry Kuperman, Director of Business Development at Nightdive Studios to chat about the upcoming reboot of System Shock— the game that influenced modern-day narrative shooters (Half-Life, Bioshock, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid). The upcoming reboot to the 1994 classic, System Shock will be releasing on Steam, GOG, and Epic Games Store.

Stuart360

7 fucking years. Where's the release date? Are you kidding me?

Published on Nov. 12, 2015:
Problem is they keep getting hired to do remasters, and remasters are their bread and butter, and how they make money.
Plus they have had numerous technical problems over the year with this remake, and had to swap engines a couple of times.

Top Bottom