• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch is nearing its 6th month of release, come post your thoughts and impressions!

Figments

I picked up a Switch this past weekend and I've been loving it so far. Some parts of the online experience right now are very, very lackluster, but aside from that, I don't have many complaints.

AdanVC

I asked this a while ago but now I'm asking again since this thread is kinda relevant to the thing: Would be worth it to sell my Wii U collection in order to afford a Switch? I've been playing like crazy this last months to finish most of the games I have there. I have like 14 physical games and like 10 digital ones including Splatoon and Metroid Prime Trilogy. I'm broke af right now so I think if I sell the whole package, I could get a good buck to afford a Switch and a game. I don't feel like playing or missing most of the games I own on Wii U tbh and the ones I play the most there such as MK8, Splatoon and BotW are on the Switch anyways but better of course.

Also, all the space the game cases take on my closet are starting to bother me since my room is tiny af and I don't have that collectors itch anymore so I'm currently in a phase where I'm getting rid of all the stuff piling up in my room so I'm planning in going all digital with the Switch because of that. So yeah any advice would be appreciated.

Bought mine like the 2nd week it was out. 100% regrets right now.

Have had some minor hardware issues, which is fine whatever thats what happens when you early adopt. But the lack of interesting software for me has been disappointing. Probably would have enjoyed this more if I didn't own a Wii U I guess. The lack of VC is super disappointing. This thing would be god like for playing some SNES on the go and I'd be willing to pay you again Nintendo because I'm an idiot and would do that.

Its a Nintendo system I want to like but honestly I've used my 3DS, a Nintendo system I actively dislike using, a lot more than it this year.

The Wii U is by far the worst system I've ever purchased and yet, I don't regret buying it. As long as a console has a decent number of exclusives that appeal to me over the course of its life, it was worth the money. The Switch is easily going to have that area covered. I mean, who cares if you used your 3DS more this year? The Switch has many years ahead of it.

I asked this a while ago but now I'm asking again since this thread is kinda relevant to the thing: Would be worth it to sell my Wii U collection in order to afford a Switch? I've been playing like crazy this last months to finish most of the games I have there. I have like 14 physical games and like 10 digital ones including Splatoon and Metroid Prime Trilogy. I'm broke af right now so I think if I sell the whole package, I could get a good buck to afford a Switch and a game. I don't feel like playing or missing most of the games I own on Wii U tbh and the ones I play the most there such as MK8, Splatoon and BotW are on the Switch anyways but better of course.

Also, all the space the game cases take on my closet are starting to bother me since my room is tiny af and I don't have that collectors itch anymore so I'm currently in a phase where I'm getting rid of all the stuff piling up in my room so I'm planning in going all digital with the Switch because of that. So yeah any advice would be appreciated.

I never recommend selling systems and games, because you almost always regret it later. Only sell your Wii U if you're 100% convinced you'll never want to play those games again. The Switch is great, but it's not going anywhere.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Wii U is by far the worst system I've ever purchased and yet, I don't regret buying it. As long as a console has a decent number of exclusives that appeal to me over the course of its life, it was worth the money. The Switch is easily going to have that area covered. I mean, who cares if you used your 3DS more this year? The Switch has many years ahead of it.

I never recommend selling systems and games, because you almost always regret it later. Only sell your Wii U if you're 100% convinced you'll never want to play those games again. The Switch is great, but it's not going anywhere.

I have no doubts the Switch will be worth owning over the long haul just from Nintendo stuff alone (and honestly... probably just from them alone) which is why I got in early. Just wish there was more stuff I wanted to play right now, thankfully Mario is around the corner and Rabbids seems like its worth checking out so I'll do that.

Dominator

I have over 40 games already, so I love it. Great little machine for me, well worth the investment. I only play in handheld mode too, even though I never take it out of the house. Nothing beats playing it in bed at night.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I hadnt touched mine in months, finally bought a new game for it today, Mario x Rabbids (which is shockingly fantastic), still really like the system, especially as a handheld. In fact, even at home, I rather be in bed in handheld mode or something than playing it like a "normal system". That screen is super nice I guess?

I still need to pick up Mario Kart one of these days, I told myself when I bougth the switch it wasnt going to be a one game system again like the last 2 were for me, and then I played zelda and... nothing else, as usual. That's not an indictment on the systems, certainly not on the WiiU (maybe on the wii a little bit lol), just both systems I got a few games at launch, played exactly one of them (TP on Wii, ZombieU on the Wii), and never touched the systems again. I dont know why.

Doesnt help that Splatoon and Arms arent really my cup of tea, but Mario Kart most certainly is, I used to love that series AND I skipped it on WiiU so theres really no excuse for that one.

But like I said I did pick up Rabbids, and I know ill pick up Odyssey for sure, most likely Xenoblade aswell, so let's see if I get back in the groove with the Switch.

I've had it since launch day and I have to say it's a decent device so far. Only have Zelda, Snipperclips, Splatoon 2 and Mario and Rabbids. I only use it for first party Nintendo titles since all other games get bought on steam and the whole portable aspect of it is completely wasted of me. I much would have rather had a real console and controller than the garbage tiny joycons who were designed with toddlers in mind. I would have paid more for a non portable, and higher powered machine instead of a glorified tablet.

Finally managed to get my Switch this morning (woohoo!) Gotta say, I really love the hardware. Nintendo really did a great job with the UI this time around, and now that I have discovered the bliss that is playing with detached Joycons, I'm not sure I ever want to go back to a traditional controller lol. What surprises me is how comfy it is handheld, considering I have pretty big hands, and some nasty carpal tunnel that usually causes me a lot of pain in the right thumb after a while. I don't have too much trouble with it at all.

Only have Sonic and I Am Setsuna for now to kill time until the next paycheck, and can't decide what I want to get first. I can't wait to dig into the library some more once I can start grabbing some of the big releases. I've already put some 150 hrs into BotW on Wii U, so I'll wait to double dip on that later. MK8, Splatoon, Mario X-Com, and Disgaea 5 are all calling out to me, and of course the Odyssey hype is real. Now that I've had one in my hands, I'm also seriously considering Skyrim too, and I wasn't really all that excited for it before, but now I'm realizing how great it will probably be to play on the Switch.

Man, this thing is going to bankrupt me, especially when all the indies start coming out in full force.

bryt

I bought it back in July but haven't opened it yet. Odyssey will probably change that. I played BOTW on the Wii U.

AzaK

My impressions have been overall poor, but very much subjectively, and certainly not without highs.

As with any console my issue with the Switch is that I'm entirely reliant on unique software to derive value and enjoyment out of the system. I play predominantly on PC, so if a multiplatform exists odds are I am not getting it on any other platform.

So with the Switch I have the following:
Zelda: Fucking amazing game, adored it, best version of it too. But it's also a port of a game for hardware I already own. Portability and performance boosts are definitely welcome, but this is hardly the unique exclusive that really defines the system.
Mario Kart 8: Sold my Wii U build, bought this. I don't regret it, but at the same time it's just a filler game that I've already completed on another platform.
ARMS: Awesome game, miserable content unless you're hooked online or local multi, which I'm not. Regret paying full price.
Fast RMX: Okay game, enjoyable filler.
Snake Pass: Good game, but port. Rebought so I could play in bed.
Thumper: Amazing game, but port. Rebought so I could play in bed.

That's all I own, and they're basically all ports. Not necessarily bad games, nor are some of the other offerings out there. But a ton of ports and not a lot of system defining software. Until now at least.

Splatoon 2: Will buy eventually, probably this weekend.
Rabbids x Mario: Probably the most excited I've been for a game yet. The big single player Switch exclusive that I won't be able to get anywhere else. Grabbing it this weekend.

And upcoming:
Super Mario Odyssey: Nowhere near as hyped for this as should be, but I know I'll enjoy it plenty.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Cannot get over the awful character art and presentation of the cast/premise. Couldn't give a shit about it.
Skyrim: Exceedingly old port. Pass.

The rest is almost all stuff that I can and will/have gotten elsewhere, so I'm not rebuying unless it's a game I adore and feel I could play again in bed. I know good things are coming, but the actual software lineup isn't hooking me all that much. Exclusives define consoles to me, and it's why I always gravitate towards Nintendo hardware, because I generally enjoy Nintendo's lineup. But yeah; Rabbids x Mario is really the big game I'm excited for, the big exclusive. And that's surreal.

In addition to that the OS is already outdated and janky. How the storefront and OS haven't gotten a full overhaul yet is beyond me. I've got cracking near the power button from the heat plate, as reported by many. Nintendo's poor approach to voice chat and return of friend codes is such inexcusable nonsense.

I don't know. Switch is currently a platform with a metric ton of potential that I'm not seeing yet. I'm totally on board with the performance level and I'm happy Nintendo have consolidated their home hardware / portable vision. Works for me. I'm just waiting for the games that really make me go "this is why I bought the system". Because for as incredible as Breath of the Wild was, it was a game I could have played and enjoyed on my Wii U. Relative to exclusivity, I found more new-hardware-purchase value out of my Wii U's launch with ZombiU and Nintendoland. And that's saying something.

Basically my thoughts precisely except I very, very rarely play in bed (or anywhere portable). When I game I might as well do it on the big screen. So this means even less value for me. Ports are the problem I see, there's just too many of them so for enthusiast gamers we've often played the thing already, a year or more ago.

3d Mario was one of my top 3 Nintendo franchises (Zelda and Metroid Prime the other 2) but I'm slowly falling out of love with it after Sunshine. Galaxy still held some wonder, but was reasonably linear and then 3dWorld got worse. It was 2d mario with another angle thrown in. I really need a Mario 64 again and Odyssey may be it but the art style so far is yuk (New Donk City looks like shit with a flat, low-powered console look)

As it stands I'm thinking that the next big thing for me is Metroid Prime and that's probably years away. I'd like to try Pokemon and would probably get an Animal Crossing if it was on it too.

I bought it back in July but haven't opened it yet. Odyssey will probably change that. I played BOTW on the Wii U.

Not wanting to be rude but why the fuck did you buy it then?

I have over 40 games already, so I love it. Great little machine for me, well worth the investment. I only play in handheld mode too, even though I never take it out of the house. Nothing beats playing it in bed at night.

Yeah this seems to be the general vibe I get from Switch owners. People who are portable gamers love it (It's a great portable!) but console gamers not so much.

Zelda is really the reason to own it.
Honestly, I'm not that impressed with it, and am very disappointed by the catalog 6 months out. Many of its issues could be fixed, but HD Rumble will forever be a disappointment.

Yeah but really we knew it was going to be like this. Even though they started with some hard hitters, there was no way they could keep them up and they certainly don't look like they prioritised getting their handheld stuff (Pokemon, AC) onto it. Then add in the known factor third parties (i.e. None except the odd Japanese) and it was always going to be a Wii U sort of deal - maybe a little better due to the handheld stuff.

Basically my thoughts precisely except I very, very rarely play in bed (or anywhere portable). When I game I might as well do it on the big screen. So this means even less value for me. Ports are the problem I see, there's just too many of them so for enthusiast gamers we've often played the thing already, a year or more ago.

3d Mario was one of my top 3 Nintendo franchises (Zelda and Metroid Prime the other 2) but I'm slowly falling out of love with it after Sunshine. Galaxy still held some wonder, but was reasonably linear and then 3dWorld got worse. It was 2d mario with another angle thrown in. I really need a Mario 64 again and Odyssey may be it but the art style so far is yuk (New Donk City looks like shit with a flat, low-powered console look)

As it stands I'm thinking that the next big thing for me is Metroid Prime and that's probably years away. I'd like to try Pokemon and would probably get an Animal Crossing if it was on it too.

Not wanting to be rude but why the fuck did you buy it then?

I just bought Rabbids. Gonna try it out soon. Seems like it'll be a well made game. Maybe check the OT for impressions?

I really need a Mario 64 again and Odyssey may be it but the art style so far is yuk (New Donk City looks like shit with a flat, low-powered console look)

I have to agree. In a way I almost wish they went with 30fps so that they could've fully realized what that level is going for better (I had no problems with Mario 64/Sunshine at 30fps), as the way that it looks now is very ugly and videos of it haven't made it look very fun gameplay wise to me. Same goes for the Steam Gardens level, which looks just as bad in my opinion. The only level that I've actually enjoyed the look of is the desert one. I'm sure it'll still be fun in the end though, Nintendo always does well there.

I actually did order that based on reviews and some footage I saw, so maybe that will be a good one.

So far on Switch I have Zelda, Mario Kart, Splatoon 2, Gonner, Sonic Mania and now Rabbids. Zelda and Mario Kart I played on WiiU. Nice to have the better iterations on Switch (and for Zelda one that runs not like shit after patch) but Splatoon was the first new big budget game. I really like the game and play with my bud a lot so that helps.

If you have some cash Gonner is a cool game. Randomly generated levels and pretty tough but rewarding to see yourself get better at. Sonjc Mania is great but if you buy digital on other platforms you may have already got it there. For a first 6 months of a system I think it's solid but it's diminished if you owned a WiiU.

Fingers crossed on Mario XCom

Astral Dog

I have to agree. In a way I almost wish they went with 30fps so that they could've fully realized what that level is going for better (I had no problems with Mario 64/Sunshine at 30fps), as the way that it looks now is very ugly and videos of it haven't made it look very fun gameplay wise to me. Same goes for the Steam Gardens level, which looks just as bad in my opinion. The only level that I've actually enjoyed the look of is the desert one. I'm sure it'll still be fun in the end though, Nintendo always does well there.
Nope, they made the right choice there

Nope, they made the right choice there

Is there really a right choice? Are Mario 64/Sunshine unplayable because of their frame rate? Lower graphics don't make a game unplayable, neither does a lower (but stable) framerate, and 30fps is still pretty serviceable for a platformer. It's also easier to bump up the frame rate on better hardware later on than it is to make the game prettier or more dynamic (see Breath of the Wild at 60fps on CEMU).

Sold mines recently, cool little console but I feel like its Nintendo games and thats all, maybe ill pick up again much later on.

Odyssey is just ugly. Can't get around it. But it's not really 60fps fault. Game is artistically trying tons of different weird things. Something like 3D World/Captain Toad are better looking games imo. But 30fps platformers are . . . Barf.

Renna Hazel

Is there really a right choice? Are Mario 64/Sunshine unplayable because of their frame rate? Lower graphics don't make a game unplayable, neither does a lower (but stable) framerate, and 30fps is still pretty serviceable for a platformer.

framerate improves the feel of the game. I agree that it's far more important than better visuals. To each their own though.

I have Overcooked, Splatoon 2, and Snipper Clips. I've never cared much about Zelda or BotW, already have Mario Kart 8 for my Wii U, and didn't really care for Arms after playing the test punch.

Overall, the system is fine IMO, but there's a dearth of games that I'm interested in playing. The game that's gotten most use for my girlfriend and I is Overcooked, which is multiplatform anyway. And while I enjoy Splatoon 2, I don't find it as addictive as I found Splatoon 1 when I first played.

It's a system that I want to like more than I actually do and the bulk of this rests with not enough stellar games that I'm interested in. This month alone I could get Hellblade, Yakuza Kiwami, Nidhogg 2, and the Uncharted sequel for my PS4. While on the Switch I don't have much of anything that personally interests me. Mario + Rabbids has gotten great reviews, but I hate strategy combat games (otherwise I'd be eyeing XCom 2 on my PS4 as well).

I'm looking forward to Super Mario Odyssey. After that, there'll be another deadzone until Kirby and Yoshi come out.

Bought one at launch, love it, but totally accept the fact that we're basically beta testers. 6 months later the software still feels pretty half baked. I'm amazed we still don't have Netflix.

Odyssey is just ugly. Can't get around it. But it's not really 60fps fault. Game is artistically trying tons of different weird things. Something like 3D World/Captain Toad are better looking games imo. But 30fps platformers are . . . Barf.

The point I'm trying to make is that at 30fps the hardware would be able to push those different art styles in a way that don't make them look as ugly and simplistic as they currently do now. I don't get how 30fps platformers are apparently disgusting when one of the most critically acclaimed 3D platformers ever made ran at 30fps. Yes that was over 20 years ago, but I'm sure it could've run at 60fps if it tried to look like a Saturn game and had smaller, less feature-filled environments. When I play Mario 64, I don't really find myself wishing it was 60fps as much as I wish that it didn't look as ugly. Its sequel also ran at 30fps, Ratchet & Clank runs at 30fps, Crash runs at 30fps, Sonic runs at 30fps. To each their own, though, this is a bit off topic anyway.

It's becoming my go to thing to play even above PC which is saying something. I have Zelda, Mario Kart, Fast RMX, ARMS, Mario and Rabbids, Sonic Mania, and Splatoon 2.

Enjoying all games immensely besides ARMS sadly I haven't put too much time into it. Only good things on the horizon as well.

I saw a Switch on the shelf for the first time today (random Target, a couple grey joycon switches). I'm holding out for an interesting bundle/edition, but thought it was nice to see.

Wonder how hard they are going to be to come by around christmas this year.

qko

After months of exclusively playing the Switch for the last 6 months, I fired up Fallout 4 and found myself slightly moving my controller to aim better and found myself saying "damn ..."

VRMN

It's actually crazy to me that it's become my go-to platform. I have some backlog stuff on PS4 and Xbox One, but I'm having too much fun with the thing. Even in the "slow" times, I was finding stuff like Thumper, Mario Kart and Puyo Puyo Tetris to play. How much being able to play it in bed or take it with me to play on my lunch break has made these games digestible for me can't be understated. It's basically replaced my Vita for quick fixes with enough big stuff like Zelda and Splatoon 2 to chew up serious time.

Of course, I know what Destiny did to my gaming diversity and Destiny 2 is right around the corner, but I suspect I'll find a way to make time for Mario Odyssey. If not in the evenings, then during the occasional lunch break at work. It's the beauty of the system.

kevin1025

Banned
Very pleased with the Switch so far, and only more goodness to come. I love the Pro controller, and I'm entirely a docked player, never really play undocked at all.

I've played Breath of the Wild, ARMS, Mario Kart, Splatoon 2, Kamiko, and Graceful Explosion Machine... and just started up Mario + Rabbids yesterday!

I love the quickness of it, how it's so easy to just fire up a few games of Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart. And with Golf Story, Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on my list for the fall, I've got plenty to keep me playing on it.

Samus Returns am cry

Agree with you though, especially 2D @ 30fps :vomit:

Mario Rabbids is another high quality exclusive. I always expected it to be better than most when it was leaked, but it's much better than I could have imagined. Really enjoying it and it's crazy to think that the Switch is just starting to hit it's stride in terms of releases. The next few months are loaded with games I'm excited to pick up and I can't wait.

It's actually crazy to me that it's become my go-to platform. I have some backlog stuff on PS4 and Xbox One, but I'm having too much fun with the thing. Even in the "slow" times, I was finding stuff like Thumper, Mario Kart and Puyo Puyo Tetris to play. How much being able to play it in bed or take it with me to play on my lunch break has made these games digestible for me can't be understated. It's basically replaced my Vita for quick fixes with enough big stuff like Zelda and Splatoon 2 to chew up serious time.

Of course, I know what Destiny did to my gaming diversity and Destiny 2 is right around the corner, but I suspect I'll find a way to make time for Mario Odyssey. If not in the evenings, then during the occasional lunch break at work. It's the beauty of the system.

I love how convenient and flexible the Switch is. I can game on my TV and feel like the graphics are fine. If my wife or children need the TV I can instantly switch to Handheld and not lose a beat. The OS is incredibly fast so it's easy to pick up and be playing a game.

Despite the PS4 having a ton of games I've picked up and interested in playing most of my time is now spent with the Switch because of the convenience and flexibility.

Bought mine in march. Zelda was fun for a while but I got bored. Still amazing but I just haven't had the time.

Mostly just waiting for Stardew Valley to grace the switch so I can start playing it again

MrBS

The software so far has been stellar and I'm struggling to keep up. The outlook is looking great too. Nice to see Ninty turn it around after Wii U.

what-ok

Got it day one with Zelda and loved it along with the first DLC. Now it's covered in dust sitting next to a well used PS4 as I wait for a new game that interests me.

AzaK

So far on Switch I have Zelda, Mario Kart, Splatoon 2, Gonner, Sonic Mania and now Rabbids. Zelda and Mario Kart I played on WiiU. Nice to have the better iterations on Switch (and for Zelda one that runs not like shit after patch) but Splatoon was the first new big budget game. I really like the game and play with my bud a lot so that helps.

If you have some cash Gonner is a cool game. Randomly generated levels and pretty tough but rewarding to see yourself get better at. Sonjc Mania is great but if you buy digital on other platforms you may have already got it there. For a first 6 months of a system I think it's solid but it's diminished if you owned a WiiU.

Fingers crossed on Mario XCom

Yeah I had a Wii U and I'd played MK8, Splatoon (2 is not much diff to 1 IMO) and Zelda. If I had infinite money I'd have rebought MK8 (I've sold Wii U) just for fun with kids and maybe Zelda (Although I play on CEMU with that now).

I own Gonner (That's how desperate I am) and it's quite good but I do find it hard to go back to games that don't completely capture me.

I'm on a strict budget so buying duds (Arms and (almost) Splatoon 2) has been a bummer. However thankfully I buy physical so I'll probably try and resell Arms soon if I don't get into it soon.

Yeah I had a Wii U and I'd played MK8, Splatoon (2 is not much diff to 1 IMO) and Zelda. If I had infinite money I'd have rebought MK8 (I've sold Wii U) just for fun with kids and maybe Zelda (Although I play on CEMU with that now).

I own Gonner (That's how desperate I am) and it's quite good but I do find it hard to go back to games that don't completely capture me.

I'm on a strict budget so buying duds (Arms and (almost) Splatoon 2) has been a bummer. However thankfully I buy physical so I'll probably try and resell Arms soon if I don't get into it soon.

If you don't like arms now you probably never will. I mean I love it and think it will be my GOTY but I did like it from the second it booted it up and love it after my first fight. Game just isn't for you.

Maybe get MK8D instead.

I feel like the switch is having one of the best first years for a new console. They're basically giving us a game for each genre.

Action adventure - Zelda
Racing - Mario Kart
Fighting - ARMs, pokken
Strategy - Mario Rabbids
Platformer - Mario odessey
RPG - xenoblade 2
Action - Fire emblem warriors
Sports - FIFA, NBA2k

Plus the onslaught of awesome indie games. Couldnt have asked for a better first year IMO after the Wii U.

Simply loving the Switch and especially the design and the pro controller. I think Breath of the Wild alone makes it worth getting, even though I own Wii U as well. But Breath of the Wild is one of the best games ever made and I've been playing easily more than 200 hours already since March. My wife started to play it some time ago and it's been as much fun to watch her play and I'm still amazed by the game. Just picked up Mario+Rabbids and soon we'll get Super Mario Odyssey.

Great to see games like Thimbleweed Park and Kentucky Route Zero on Switch as well.

I like it a lot, but I dont find myself playing it that often, I havent put more than around 10 hours into a game since botw, hopefully that'll change when Mario and Xenoblade drop and my copy of MonHon arrives

AdanVC

Right now I'm 95% convinced of selling everything. I've just spend an hour yesterday deeply cleaning the Wii U gamepad and console just in case one of this days I go like: "Ok, pack it up! Goodbye Wii U!" I don't have the furor for gaming like I used to 3 years ago and I don't think I will get the regret itch in a while since I would be enjoying the Switch in the meantime anyways. I just want a Switch purely for Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey and some NeoGeo classics.

redcrayon

I've had a Switch for a few days now and it's a big hit with my family. My daughter likes being able to play Mario Kart in the back of the car and then the two of us playing together on the TV for a bit in the evening.

I bought it with an eye to gradually shift my portable gaming over to it next year (I mainly play games on my commute) but I've found it quite nicely designed to tinker with so far. Account management and parental controls are easy to set up, the eshop is clean and easy to use (although could do with some categories etc).

goldenpp72

Figured i'd shoot this up one more time having finished Mario + Rabbids today for the main stuff, still have some side things to do but I doubt my opinion will change at this point. Hopefully others have gotten a chance to try it as well. I updated the OP with my screen cap and grade.

FaustusMD

Unconfirmed Member
Nintendo support: Great.

Everyone else's support: Not great.

It's the usual Nintendo middle ground and it's not looking to change anytime soon. I'd expect the downgraded sports ports to start rolling in any year now.

Amory

The hardware is special. My GF surprised me with a switch for my birthday and its the perfect handheld. Good battery life, good weight, beautiful screen, easy to control, etc

On a TV on the other hand...it just doesnt work as well. Docking the tablet is awkward because there's no great place in my entertainment center to put the dock where it's easily accessible.

The dog face controller is awkward too (shoulder buttons especially).

Top Bottom