• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Sami Roll Console Release Trailer (US/EU) | Nintendo Switch, PS5 also on PC (Steam)

I'll be honest, I' never heard of this game until I saw this trailer but it's looking pretty good and there aren't anywhere near enough 3D platformers out there for my liking.

Apparently it's been out for a while on steam and it releases this week on Switch and PS5. Seems a bit strange that they're only releasing a PS5 version and not releasing a PS4 version due to the massive install base that version would come with, maybe they will at some point. 🤷‍♂️

It certainly seems to "borrow" from a few classic games so it;s hardly going to win any awards for originality but it still looks like fun. There are a few reviews of the PC version out there but none from any people that I know, I think it looks like a pretty simple game to read though and most will know if it;s for them or not just by watcjing people play the game.

Apparently it was $14.99 when it released on Steam so probably about the same or a little bit higher on the consoles.

Top Bottom