• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 64 Land - Release.

Tesseract

Banned
Why do these fucking dicks do this time and time again, especially with Nintendo's hardline approach to IP infringement?

Finish the fucking game then release it anonymously so Nintendo can do nothing about it

i think a lot get ahead of themselves and want to taste the social network dopamine while they can

it's a mistake in these cases since nintendo's ninja scroll laywers are already hopping through the forests

I honestly lost it at ninja scroll lawyers

Even H.K fears the Nintendo Ninjas. Ninjendos.

IGkSu.png

Bakkus

I wonder if this could be made on an N64 cart or if they "cheat" a bit with the technology akin to Mega Man 9 & 10.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I wonder if this could be made on an N64 cart or if they "cheat" a bit with the technology akin to Mega Man 9 & 10.
Weren't Mega Man 9 and 10 just new games that used the looks of NES Mega Man? Was there NES code at the basis?

stickkidsam

Anyone able to assist a guy in learning what to grab for this mod? I don't even know where to start in getting an emulator going but this just looks too good to pass up.

Top Bottom