• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3d World Coming to Switch February 2nd 2021

Huge meh from me. 3d world is easily one of the worst 3d Marios and I've played it already anyway.

Lazy and boring yet again from Nintendo. I'm supposed to be excited by a lazy port of a WiiU launch game? And one that I thought was lazy and uninspired back then? Nope. I'm not a mug anymore.

Astral Dog

Every day I feel dumber about buying the Wii U
Ehh it was ok purchase to me, i played all of these games already and MORE (still have XenobladeX, Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD) and in some cases cheaper as Donkey Kong was $40 and Nintendo gave me Pikmin 3 for free 👍

I haven't felt the need of repurchasing most of my Wii U games on Switch and its not like there is a significant visual difference or better price

Last edited:

Stryda

Banned
Would have preferred just a Mario 64 remake tbh

Sunshine is trash!

Not sure how Galaxy will work without waggle though

edit - wrong Mario thread! Can’t wait for this. 3D world was great

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I’m properly stoked about this - it was this game on an emulator that convinced me to go to the dark side and get a Switch - one of my best gaming decisions. Never had a console before, always been a PC gamer, but I’m loving Nintendo’s output.

Top Bottom