• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury teaser site open

Bullet Club

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury teaser site open​

b6GiSwb.jpg

Nintendo has opened a teaser website for Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury. You can access it here.

Though it’s in a teaser state, there’s a decent amount to see. There’s a trailer for the game, a general overview, and more. We’re still waiting to hear more about the “Bowser’s Fury” part of the experience though.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury launches for Switch on February 12.

Source: Nintendo Everything

LRKD

Played the hell outta the game on Wii U, was really hoping to hear about bowsers furries. I wanna see if it's worth double dipping or not, if past switch ports are anything to go by though, it probably won't be worth getting. Fingers crossed it'll add some good stuff!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait to play this with others. Getting this day one from a brick n mortar store. Haven't done that in a while.

carlosrox

Banned
One of my favorite games of all time.

Cannot wait for the increased speed, online, 1080p, Bowser's Fury, and whatever changes they have coming my way.

Birdo

Banned
I always thought the background on 3D World's cover art looked like they left the transparent layer empty.

HF2014

Day 1 purchase! God, only missing Yoshis Wooly World on Switch and i wont miss my Wii U one second now. 😁

This one never grabbed me on my wii u , dont think I cared enough to beat it . But most of the modern Mario's are just ok to me compared to the classics. I did really like new super mario for wii , though.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
Only played 3D land on the 3DS back then.

This as bad as 3D land?

For me, 3D Land was fun but rather an unmemorable affair. This is very similar to they in how it designs its levels, but comes with far more memorable and larger designs. If you hated 3D Lands core concept (2D Mario style 3D levels) then you probably won’t like this one.

Personally it’s my favorite Mario title, but it definitely isn’t for everyone.

disap.ed

For me, 3D Land was fun but rather an unmemorable affair. This is very similar to they in how it designs its levels, but comes with far more memorable and larger designs. If you hated 3D Lands core concept (2D Mario style 3D levels) then you probably won’t like this one.

Personally it’s my favorite Mario title, but it definitely isn’t for everyone.
Agree.
I really liked 3D Land and loved 3D World (probably my favourite Mario game as well).
But if you didn't like 3DL, 3DW isn't for you either.

There's been another trailer that was posted on the NintendoGAF thread, which makes the game (or the Bowser's fury part at least?) look pretty dope.

Top Bottom