• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Game Fest: Kickoff Live on June 10 - 2 pm ET / 11 am PT / 6 pm GMT

decisions

The music of Sonic...Unleashed? What the fuck

Man that first level of that game was sick. The rest of the game though...not so much.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
dat ass GIF

Banjo64

cumsessed
Who is the target market for this?

This is the issue with this replacing e3, Sony/MS/Nintendo are the best at bringing the hype at their on shows - this has just been full of indies, shit looking games and shit music and people felating themselves.

All those years learning to play an instrument, just to take the stage while a video of a blue, video-game hedgehog play in the background. Glorious!

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Who is the target market for this?

This is the issue with this replacing e3, Sony/MS/Nintendo are the best at bringing the hype at their on shows - this has just been full of indies, shit looking games and shit music and people felating themselves.

made by jeff keelie for jeff keelie

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I wasn't really paying attention, who are these Deviation guys? What studios did these guys come from?
One of them is the Game Director and writer of Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 & 2.

The other is the executive producer of all 4 black ops games.

Sony has now partnered with three new studios.

Ex-Bungie Devs making new IP
Jade Raymond's new studio making new IP
Ex-Treyarch Devs making new IP

Last edited:
Not sure where they’ve come from, but Sony is giving them full financial backing and creative control and they seem to be heavily involved in management of the project, so that’s a good sign. Sony don’t settle for low quality.
That is kind of why I was asking lol. Sony will drown devs in money if they have faith in them, so I was just wondering if they had the talent.

Rolla

Banned
I didn't realize that the Deviation Co Founder saying "Playstation makes Hit after Hit" would be so controversial. And then I opened gaming twitter and had to close it asap.

Top Bottom