• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Game Fest: Kickoff Live on June 10 - 2 pm ET / 11 am PT / 6 pm GMT

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Getting Old Leah Remini GIF by TV Land

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
They need better streamers for Dark Alliance
It's the one thing that angers me. I've actually been having a good time with this show(and it's ups and downs) but man they need to fire the Dark Alliance PR team. If you told me they were trying to do corporate sabotage and try to get the developer out of business I'd believe you.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Laying Down Rafael Nadal GIF by Australian Open

maybe im just too old for this shit
Yeah, keighly always does this. None of the big publishers want to give him the “big reveals” so he scoops up a ton of indies and double aa games and lame musical events, then tries to hype it as this huge event with lots of major ground shaking reveals. Im so tired of it at this point, the game awards are the same

Corgi1985

Banned
lol this is so bad it's almost hilarious. This industry is 100% out of ideas. Overwatch: "Hey you all really hate our new gameplay direction so here are some skins. An now.. Weezer".

Mozzarella

What the hell is this? songs? irrelevant interviews, movie reveals and Netflix.. and trailers without gameplay for game nobody cares about? i mean if it was a trailer for Elden Ring people will still like it but trailer for unknown game? how do you expect people to care for that without showing gameplay at the least! absolutely terrible. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom