• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Game Fest: Kickoff Live on June 10 - 2 pm ET / 11 am PT / 6 pm GMT

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
House of Ashes looks good, I love these games

j0hnnix

Gold Member
from some of the posts I'm happy I'm more interested in prepping about going to Daytona, FL. Than watching this sad hype fest. Death Stranding again lol. typical Geoff.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Oct 22 for House of Ashes, perfect

GIF by FOX International Channels

SinDelta

House of Ashes forgot the Cardinal Rule 1 of horror -
Never show your monster in the reveal.

Last edited:

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
90% of the stuff they've shown looks like its from the same three games

this is why the all streaming future doesn't bother me who cares about owning most of this shit

Last edited:

Sygma

Why are people only looking out for AAA games literally everywhere ? like its ok we get it you like big budget but isn't it sad to be that jaded

Flabagast

Why are people only looking out for AAA games literally everywhere ? like its ok we get it you like big budget but isn't it sad to be that jaded
It's not lack of AAA that is the problem.

Just that nearly all these low budget games seem extremely uninspired

Reactions: Fbh

Buggy Loop

90% of the stuff they've shown looks like its from the same three games

this is why the all streaming future doesn't bother me who cares about owning most of this shit

Yup, only way I even come close to touching this pile of shit is if I open gamepass and see it available to download. But to buy at a store? Naaawwww

Last edited:
Top Bottom