• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Official Reveal Trailer -- "Alpha Target"

Reallink

What have they been doing the past 5 years? This is going to wind up being a 7 year project, I see why WB wants to get out of this business.

Last edited:

Sygma

Honestly I'm really down for this, because it seems theres an awful lot of mobility at use for all the characters so far : Deadshot got a jetpack, Boomerang can blink and apparently his boomerang can land bombs on people its hitting, Harley literally zips around by hooking on a drone and then doing baseball bats aerials, to finish it up by King Shark doing his best jumps from a building to another impression so it could be a FUCKTON of fun to play this in coop if they make a proper combat system where you can interact with your squadmates abilities in order to have even more mobility and attacks at disposal

Also Boomy seemed to hug Shark in order to shoot people from there, if Shark can run and jump while doing this its gonna be some silly fun. Bring it Rocksteady and take your time, if theres ONE dev team in the world that can make task force X as fun as their comic book counterparts its you guys

What have they been doing the past 5 years? This is going to wind up being a 7 year project, I see why WB wants to get out of this business.

My guess is they have not been working on this for 5 years but instead had different project(s) in mind and with the whole wokeness in recent years they just scrapped the whole thing and started over.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Just wanted to leave this here. i watched the batman trailer immediately after this trailer, and was taken aback by how it captured me instantly. No fluff, no fancy action setpieces, just straight up moody drama. Rocksteady could've done this with Superman or Flash or any of the other DC heroes. They can tell serious and grounded stories, they have the talent.

instead, we got this fortnite overwatch wanna be trash.

I had sworn off of watching anymore Batman movies thinking they are basically mindless cash grabs now, but this changed my mind.

Top Bottom