• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sucker Punch Productions Next Game

EDMIX

the new improved SP doing the old Infamous would be amazing.

Give me more interiors, let me be evil or good again with 2 different endings and make the theme about a dark government seeking control and its a day 1. (me acting like that shit wasn't going to be a day 1 anyway lol)

I also don't give a shit about who is triggered about some government shit going on in the game cause their fucking feelings. One group hated Far Cry 5 another group hated Far Cry 6, no game can be played based on their logic, so fuck it, have them do some wild House Of Cards type shit and have the main character looking to either bring the government to its knees or be the good guy looking to bring peace and have a cast of characters that argue for each side.

That is what we fucking know America to be like in the first place folks, let them run with that and I'd be thrilled if they have the courage to make that type of game. We have all the material for a fucking epic InFamous title, if Sucker Punch wants to be that dark and honest about shit.

Amiga

Give me more interiors, let me be evil or good again with 2 different endings and make the theme about a dark government seeking control and its a day 1. (me acting like that shit wasn't going to be a day 1 anyway lol)

I also don't give a shit about who is triggered about some government shit going on in the game cause their fucking feelings. One group hated Far Cry 5 another group hated Far Cry 6, no game can be played based on their logic, so fuck it, have them do some wild House Of Cards type shit and have the main character looking to either bring the government to its knees or be the good guy looking to bring peace and have a cast of characters that argue for each side.

That is what we fucking know America to be like in the first place folks, let them run with that and I'd be thrilled if they have the courage to make that type of game. We have all the material for a fucking epic InFamous title, if Sucker Punch wants to be that dark and honest about shit.
VS government stuff is old and done almost all the time. there are many themes yet to be explored. like what if everyone mutates?

Butch_0451

I bet they’re gonna go back and do more super hero shit. Who knows they might even be involved in the new Wolverine.

Zeroing

Banned
Pretty sure it’s ghost sequel. Their previous new IP was canceled so they will continue with ghost IP

Infamous is more than done. As a gamer and developer perspective infamous doesn’t seem that much appealing unless their redo the first 2 ones.

aclar00

I think its going to be Ghost of Tsushima 2 and it will be cross-gen. Sony wants to maximize profits by building 2-3 games off per series By that i mean they want to continue to utilize all the handwork that went into creating assest for the first game in a series.

Ghost came out at the end of PS4's life and Jim Ryan would undoubtedly want to make a 2nd game within 2.5 years of the first. This way they dont waste as much initial time on assest. I think they want to go back to PS3 and previous generations when you could have 3-4 games per series per generation.

They dont want the one offs.

EDMIX

VS government stuff is old and done almost all the time. there are many themes yet to be explored. like what if everyone mutates?

I think that theme is so common with InFamous I'd be surprised if they didn't do it.

In terms of a mutation type apocalypses type thing, we have several Sony titles already like that, but maybe Sucker Punch would have a twist with it to set themselves apart.

Top Bottom