• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streets of Rage 4 – Merge Games physical editions announced

Mista

Banned
EXadNCWXsAItvCq

Merge Games has announced physical standard and “Signature” editions of Streets of Rage 4 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC due out this summer.

These physical releases are separate from the previously announced Limited Run Games physical editions for PlayStation 4 and Switch. Pre-orders for those are available now and will close on May 10.

The Signature Edition includes a copy of the game; five limited edition enamel pins featuring Cherry Hunter, Blaze Fielding, Axel Stone, Adam Hunter and Floyd Iraial; a numbered collector’s certificate; Axel Stone’s blue bandana with a Streets of Rage 4 logo; outer sleeve featuring alternative artwork; and a sturdy “Sierra” box with foam insert.

Pre-orders are available now at the following links:
Standard Edition
  • PlayStation 4 ($34.99 / £29.99 / €34.99)
  • Xbox One ($34.99 / £29.99 / €34.99)
  • Switch ($39.99 / £34.99 / €39.99)
  • PC (€29.99 / £24.99)
Signature Edition

A little bit annoying how LRG held off this announcement so I would buy from them first with customs fees attached.

Might wait next time to see if this happens again. Glad this is getting an EU release of course but sad to see that Merge Games had to keep quiet about it due to LRGs timed exclusive rights.

SALMORE

Just ordered the PS4 edition ! Thanks for the heads up 😁

i also got the Switch edition from Limited Run Games 👍

dolabla

Is this game getting a release in stores later on like some of these others have before? Good to see Xbox getting a release from this place. I got the switch and ps4 version from LRG.

D.Final

Banned
EXadNCWXsAItvCq

Merge Games has announced physical standard and “Signature” editions of Streets of Rage 4 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC due out this summer.

These physical releases are separate from the previously announced Limited Run Games physical editions for PlayStation 4 and Switch. Pre-orders for those are available now and will close on May 10.

The Signature Edition includes a copy of the game; five limited edition enamel pins featuring Cherry Hunter, Blaze Fielding, Axel Stone, Adam Hunter and Floyd Iraial; a numbered collector’s certificate; Axel Stone’s blue bandana with a Streets of Rage 4 logo; outer sleeve featuring alternative artwork; and a sturdy “Sierra” box with foam insert.

Pre-orders are available now at the following links:

Great

I own their Dead Cells release for the Switch and it comes with an absolutely gorgeous small art book. It's very cute and it doesn't look cheap. Made me a fan, so this is a solid combo of a game I'm interested and a publisher I trust.

Top Bottom