• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stray | Review Thread

It's an adventure game and the developers of been clear about that since the first interviews I remember reading in PSBlog or wherever it was. You're going to be exploring around, talking to characters, and solving puzzles. I'm not expecting anything too challenging because most modern adventures are on the easy side. My hope is that there's at least a satisfying cat-like feeling to them.

ZoukGalaxy

That's PAWSOME !
That's all I needed to read: it's a purrfect good game 😻

Farewell real life. I'm meow A CAT.
adopts cat lady GIF
200.gif

Last edited:

Belthazar

Fantastic reception and the game seems to hit a sweet spot in terms of pacing and length. Fantastic get for PS+, can't wait to play it.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I’ll pick it up on Steam. Sounds like s good steam deck game. Thank god Epic Tim didn’t deploy his money hat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

nowhat

I’ll pick it up on Steam. Sounds like s good steam deck game. Thank god Epic Tim didn’t deploy his money hat.
Just out of curiosity, since I haven't been a part of PCMR in well over a decade - if there was an Epic launcher for the Steam Deck, and it played nice with Proton, would this still be an issue?

MScarpa

I'll download it tomorrow, can't say I'm super excited but It's free so might as well. I didn't want Days Gone and then PS + made it happen and it's one of my favorite last gen games so bring on the cat game. 😂

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Just out of curiosity, since I haven't been a part of PCMR in well over a decade - if there was an Epic launcher for the Steam Deck, and it played nice with Proton, would this still be an issue?

There is already a workaround called Hero Launched but I prefer Steam over EGS

nowhat

There is already a workaround called Hero Launched but I prefer Steam over EGS
I get that, I just don't get the vehement opposition to EGS. I have no horse in this race, just that I haven't seen so much bitching about other launchers (some sure, but not nearly as much).

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I get that, I just don't get the vehement opposition to EGS. I have no horse in this race, just that I haven't seen so much bitching about other launchers (some sure, but not nearly as much).

People are put off by the moneyhatting. At least I am. UPlay and Origin exist to distribute EA and Ubi games. They’re not going to Square with a bag of money to keep Kingdom Hearts off Steam.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
I was hopefull as the game looks cool but I'm still surprised it's this good. This is good news!

Banjo64

cumsessed
What the fuck bro Sony get a game about a fucking pussy cat and it’s 84 OC 😭 they seem to get a lot of gold third party exclusives, I’ll play this on Extra with my free 1 week sub.

Top Bottom