• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

How?

jNVX0TN.png

Fuck this, i'm out.

Haroon

I played this game called 140 that I stumbled upon in my library. It has pretty awesome beats, and the platforming is not bad. Anyone else played it? Or has it in their library?

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I played this game called 140 that I stumbled upon in my library. It has pretty awesome beats, and the platforming is not bad. Anyone else played it? Or has it in their library?

are you sure it wasn't kingdom hearts birth by sleep?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

Yup, like an interactive Autechre music video. Wish it went on for a tad bit longer, but worth experiencing!

Accoun

It was OK. Quite a bit of the "platforming" was more of timing your falls than jumping, IIRC, but I kinda liked what I've played.
And yeah, the music (and synchronizing the levels to it) was definitely the best thing about it.
I think it was bundled, so a lot of people have it. Having played it is a different matter... :p

Soulflarz

Banned
3 slots
purely fanservice
ice climbers is out cause 3ds
cloud is one of them
GOKU AND SNAKE

(if its k rool or whomever, f this, f everything, im done)

Regginator

There isn't, as Hola is not only untrustworthy, Nuuvem purchases now have an address check during checkout with Paypal. If your address isn't from an appropriate region, you'll be turned away. VPNs for purchases are now worthless, only for activation-level restrictions.

damn, I had a feeling they did something like that. I suppose there's no way editing your country in paypal, right? I can only change my address if it's in the same country.

and if not, any brazilians here on steamgaf?

Uzzy

There we go, just put together a fairly budget PC for my brother for a christmas present. Pretty nice to get everything for under £300! It helps that we'll be cannibalising parts like hard drives, and I'll be slapping my old 7970 in it too.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
review threads never fail to amaze - 10 pages of whether or not this guy = troll or that guy = HAS THE CONFIRMATION BIAS etc

ugh

ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chairmanchuck, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Retro Game Crunch -- MB-232261EA94FD959F - Taken by rainking187

have fun

review threads never fail to amaze - 10 pages of whether or not this guy = troll or that guy = HAS THE CONFIRMATION BIAS etc

ugh

so and so likes a game I don't = untrustworthy
so and so hates it like me = trustworthy

and vice versa

I try my best to just ignore review threads as much as possible

Uzzy

You mean buy Transistor.

But everyone's done that already, and picked up the soundtrack DLC so they can get a lossless FLAC version by emailing proof of purchase to Supergiant Games.

I mean, everyone has done that right? Everyone's gone and bought 2014's best game?

Phawx

But everyone's done that already, and picked up the soundtrack DLC so they can get a lossless FLAC version by emailing proof of purchase to Supergiant Games.

I mean, everyone has done that right? Everyone's gone and bought 2014's best game?

Checks...

I appear to own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom