• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tektonic

just went into bst thread. Can't believe people are trying to sell humble/bundle games. just modbot them guys. smh

fallout

Is the OP referring to Rebel Galaxy as Rogue Galaxy a mistake or a joke about how sometimes people see Rebel Galaxy and get disappointed when they realize it's not Rogue Galaxy?

(FWIW, I've never played Rogue Galaxy and I'm really loving Rebel Galaxy.)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is the OP referring to Rebel Galaxy as Rogue Galaxy a mistake or a joke about how sometimes people see Rebel Galaxy and get disappointed when they realize it's not Rogue Galaxy?

(FWIW, I've never played Rogue Galaxy and I'm really loving Rebel Galaxy.)

I think Kurt Russell may have been on drugs when writing that lol
and I think I might be on drugs because I didn't catch it.

I've updated all instances of Rogue Galaxy with Rebel Galaxy.

RS4-

I believe yesterday was teh first time I used idlemaster in quite some time, still have 300 drops.

edit - just looked at the stats

5 hours, 7 mins idled
2 cards dropped

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Betrayer -- MB-3C880AEF6C4136A9 - Taken by The_Monk. 3 entrants total.
Zeno Clash -- MB-617CB4E2BBD48740 - Taken by Belgarion. 3 entrants total.
Puzzle Kingdoms -- MB-048A27D527A0FD1C - Taken by alr1ght. 3 entrants total.
Dead Effect -- MB-8D9E267016387741 - Taken by BorntoPlay. 1 entrants total.
System Shock 2 -- MB-854D1D3A375C34D7 - Taken by gurm3n. 7 entrants total.

t1446268977z1.png

fertygo

just went into bst thread. Can't believe people are trying to sell humble/bundle games. just modbot them guys. smh

Does it myself, I can buy another bundle again that way, no shame

but eh its rare enough to get game that worth enough to sell like that at bundle, most of time I just raffle it

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Cool, new thread.

I've not heard of Rebel Galaxy before, but I'm not sure how, lol. It looks pretty good.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Blackguards -- MB-A81C326383CE5DF8 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 8 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-B6289750E2A18260 - Taken by Dr.Acula. 13 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Dragon Commander -- MB-CF5A35CFE58EFC9C - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 46 entrants total.
Contagion -- MB-7C5C849B9D42A07E - Taken by laserlaser. 10 entrants total.
Insurgency -- MB-E11598F352D1CAAD

t1446269876z1.png

Tektonic

Does it myself, I can buy another bundle again that way, no shame

but eh its rare enough to get game that worth enough to sell like that at bundle, most of time I just raffle it

except half the time, they are selling single games for the price of the bundle... each to their own, i prefer steamgaf community :)

Teggy

Started up Trails SC
on Vita
tonight. I'm playing too many games at once again.

They really just drop you right in without so much as a recap.

Tektonic

so i bought humble monthly with paypal...

and then realized i had grimrock already

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

legend of grimrock 2 -- MB-92437029BB1AD61A - Taken by Dr.Acula

Damn... Get a job, don't have any time to visit the Steam thread, and suddenly the next month's thread is up.

Oh well. Anything big or interesting I might have missed? Like I noticed the Humble twitter is posting hints for the Monthly bundle, any good posts with guesses about those?

Anywho, have some games.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DillonMabry, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

STRIDER -- MB-28F22F61A1C11222 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 7 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Remember Me -- MB-72CAABBC6C6354E0 - Taken by AcademicSaucer. 19 entrants total.

t1446355367z1.png

Dsyndrome

so i bought humble monthly with paypal...

and then realized i had grimrock already

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

legend of grimrock 2 -- MB-92437029BB1AD61A - Taken by Dr.Acula
Grimrock 2's garbage? So sad.

Ozium

omg new thread smell all up in my nostrils great job on OP omg incredible as always! BASED thread all over my FACE feels so nice and warm... damn this is hype shit, post it all night son!

I played a bit of Capsule (currently on sale for one dolla one time) and it is really cool... with lights out and the phones of head it is pretty tense at times.. it starts kind of easy but gets harder.. game has a lot of blips and bloops. It's nice.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/303940

Nyoro SF

Uq2cm1O.jpg

I actually enjoy my Vita because thanks to Japanese developers with loads of cross-platform support I don't have to buy a PS4

I'm looking at you, Sega and Project Diva series

Still, nothing to complain about now that I finally have Trails SC in my hands...

donny2112

November thread! Looking forward to seeing what (probably minor) sale is around Black Friday before the big sale at Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom