• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

Lolllllllll please it must be a joke, my luck is something else. So I spent some hours updating my shitty laptop, installed steam, took a peek at the options and... steam broadcasting doesn't work on XP.
Normal, for me it's just monday.

Momentary

Banned
I'm late to this, but concerning Koei Tecmo, I could care less if they stopped porting games over to the PC. There are a few games I am somewhat interested in, but they'll just fuck the port up anyway. What a horrible company when it comes to their ports.

madjoki

Are the Arkham Knight nvidia promo codes Steam?

Yes.

I'm late to this, but concerning Koei Tecmo, I could care less if they stopped porting games over to the PC. There are a few games I am somewhat interested in, but they'll just fuck the port up anyway. What a horrible company when it comes to their ports.

No mouse support, WTF. Do Japanese save space by not using mouses?

They are learning slowly, but at least they seem to be improving stuff. Bladestorm isn't a PS3 por for example, that's something!

Hektor

No mouse support, WTF. Do Japanese save space by not using mouses?

Japanese people adopted the superior hollywoodstyle. Operating a pc with keyboard only.
330x192

Arthea

They have to learn something at some point, I'm all for them trying, then we can hope for NG and Atelier games on steam.
Do they get any feedback, I wonder. Because if they don't, they won't learn anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom