• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

I only saw a few episodes so I could remember wrong, but I think that one is from Netorare no Yome wa Onnanoko Janai to Omotta.

WIj78JC.gif

Pachimari

It's really not good in a very bland and boring way. I was morbidly curious and I felt angry with myself for watching it.

Also it will attempt to explain the plot of like the first five Assassin's Creed video games to you in two hours.

NOPPPPPEEEE!!!! It is not a good movie at all. I had a free ticket to go see it in theaters and still felt like I wasted money. It's not a so bad its good movie either, it's just a boring, really bland and sort of incoherent movie. Just spend two hours watching paint dry, you'll get the same experience (OK it isn't that bad but it is close to it).
So it actually spoils II, Brotherhood, Revelations and III for me?

MUnited83

For you.
Hopefully we will see deeper discounts this year since buying a shitload of copies as a gift to resell at a profit later is no longer possible.

Grief.exe

How is VR doing?

Alive and well? Dying? Dead?

It seems to be doing fine. Don't expect it to become a massive success for years because it's not even close to a mainstream price. Companies are currently putting out a niche product trying to iron out the issues and wait for production cost reductions.

Soooo alive....but in a coma?

People expecting differently were likely ignorant to the realities of a product like this.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It seems to be doing fine. Don't expect it to become a massive success for years because it's not even close to a mainstream price. Companies are currently putting out a niche product trying to iron out the issues and wait for the production costs to get lower.

Pretty much this. In gaming terms I'd say VR is still at the Atari 2600 phase - lots of initial hype and investment in something new (home video games) that has been churning out more garbage than gems because of it. Combined with high prices, it's still not a viable mainstream market.

In a few years we'll probably see a combination of factors come together (lower price, better technology, more advanced software, experienced developers) that will culminate in the devices becoming successful.

So it actually spoils II, Brotherhood, Revelations and III for me?

I went and read up on the lore of the first game and I guess it stays within that sandbox.

But in by defense, when you're watching the movie it feels like a lot of lore. The movie is mostly exposition and like 20% horrendously edited action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom