• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, the perfect way of me celebrating having beat Assassin's Creed, is to actually finally watch the Assassin's Creed movie!
It's really not good in a very bland and boring way. I was morbidly curious and I felt angry with myself for watching it.

Also it will attempt to explain the plot of like the first five Assassin's Creed video games to you in two hours.

Dead by Daylight Deluxe + 3x DLC for free for alienware point hoarders

#57939 » [Instant Rewards] Dead by Daylight Spark of Madness DLC Key Giveaway - Level 5 Required - 4970 keys available - https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/s...by-daylight-spark-of-madness-dlc-key-giveaway
#57940 » [Instant Rewards] Dead by Daylight Headcase In-Game Item Key Giveaway - Level 5 Required - 1970 keys available - https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/s...y-daylight-headcase-in-game-item-key-giveaway
#57941 » [Instant Rewards] Dead by Daylight Deluxe Edition Steam Key Giveaway - Level 10 Required - 1970 keys available - https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/s...by-daylight-deluxe-edition-steam-key-giveaway
#57942 » [Instant Rewards] Dead by Daylight Of Flesh & Mud DLC Key Giveaway - Level 5 Required - 1970 keys available - https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/s...ead-by-daylight-of-flesh-mud-dlc-key-giveaway

I stopped trying to get Alienware points when I realized I could never win one of their giveaways. A shame since I would love to get the Headcase DLC.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Doesn't the sale start at 10:00pst? What gives, are they moving it back?

Boo!

The countdown is supposed to be for 10am PT. The generator doesn't take into account the daylight savings offset, so while DST is being observed (like now), 10am PT becomes 11am PT.

kulapik

My mobile data plan am crying.

Thanks SteamGAF!

SA3m8gX.png

Join the wave

Dr.Acula

Banned
The countdown is supposed to be for 10am PT. The generator doesn't take into account the daylight savings offset, so while DST is being observed (like now), 10am PT becomes 11am PT.

This is the problem when people try and use anything other than the superior Eastern time. The whole world should be set to Eastern, and no changing the clocks around -Jonah Ryan is right!

Oh man, the perfect way of me celebrating having beat Assassin's Creed, is to actually finally watch the Assassin's Creed movie!

NOPPPPPEEEE!!!! It is not a good movie at all. I had a free ticket to go see it in theaters and still felt like I wasted money. It's not a so bad its good movie either, it's just a boring, really bland and sort of incoherent movie. Just spend two hours watching paint dry, you'll get the same experience (OK it isn't that bad but it is close to it).

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
t1498150800z4.png

This should be the right time now

Arthea

steamgaf, buy every Xseed RPG, thank me later

Before I forget, I had an idea for a July OT title:
Steam | July 2017 - The weather is hot but at least we have Cold Steel
or
Steam | July 2017 - The weather is hot but the Steel is Cold
something like that : P

I like both, very high seal of approval
not milamber's, no

Tizoc

Before I forget, I had an idea for a July OT title:
Steam | July 2017 - The weather is hot but at least we have Cold Steel
or
Steam | July 2017 - The weather is hot but the Steel is Cold
something like that : P

This gets my vote.
PM it to MRORANGE!

Mivey

Steam sale thread is already people posting about how the sales sucks and dailies being gone.
Some day Valve will bring them back, and people will complain they have to stay awake so long and how better the earlier thing was.
It will be the same people that complain now

Monooboe

Rarely have I seen anime showdown in real time, glad I got to see it.:D Also less than an hour till sale! Weird how I am excited for it eventhough I know it is like it usually is.

Hektor

I got legit upset recently when i found out that there real, existing pc ports of Phoenix Wright
exclusively in japanese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom