• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield Is More And More Likely To Be An Xbox Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
So what, it could be shit anyways, I am more interested in Avoved.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I bet when they stand on stage and say its xbox exclusive, even if they flat-out say its not coming to any platform that doesn't have gamepass there will still be people saying otherwise...haha its pretty amazing.

Leyasu

Banned
You can be shocked and full of sarcasm all you want, Microsoft statements regarding exclusivity are still confusing af. They are saying all sorts of contradictory sh*t.
I wasn't having a dig at you for making this thread young stallion.

Nothing is confusing. The only thing in doubt imo is the new Indiana Jones game. Everything else once the contracts have been fulfilled wil be Xbox/PC.

ManaByte

Gold Member
You can be shocked and full of sarcasm all you want, Microsoft statements regarding exclusivity are still confusing af. They are saying all sorts of contradictory sh*t.

Phil was pretty clear when he said future games would be exclusive to platforms where GamePass exists. But people deliberately don't want to hear him say that.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Third thread in 2 days - it’s exclusive, we know.
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom