• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield: Hidden details

JOEVIAL

Has a voluptuous plastic labia
lol "everything"

IGN you know nothing.

Fun fact, one of the senior artists at Bethesda Game Studios who's now working on Starfield previously worked at NASA to design all their spacecraft/space stations in regards to the old REAL constellation program, the one that got cancelled in 2004.
Fantastic! Bethesda has a penchant for detail. Fallout 3, Skyrim and Fallout 4 were a masterclass of lore, atmosphere, and world design. As far as I am concerned, they are the industry leaders in creating believable worlds that are an absolute joy to explore and get sucked into. I have been replaying Oblivion recently, and I haven't touched the game in over 10 years... but it's still just as enjoyable to play now as it was so many years ago.

Anywho... they have already built a fantastic picture for what Starfield will be. In the short teaser you can clearly see their realistic vision on space travel and colonization; and with what you said about the designer from NASA, I believe that vision all the more.

Top Bottom