• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

StarCraft: Remastered |OT| Evolution Complete

Deadstar

I really like how truthful they've been to the original with the exception that you cannot play the game with its original graphics in 16:9.

It makes me very hopeful that the eventual Diablo 1 and 2 remasters will be amazing. I really hope they let you play with the old graphics in 16:9 though.

Help! I can't seem to open this game anymore. After two days of not playing it I tried loading it up just now and all I get is a white screen and a box that says "Unable to initialize OpenGL. Please verify that your video card drivers are up to date."

I checked and they are up to date. I'm sure I didn't modify any files. I just want to play the game. It worked on my laptop before.

Perineum

Help! I can't seem to open this game anymore. After two days of not playing it I tried loading it up just now and all I get is a white screen and a box that says "Unable to initialize OpenGL. Please verify that your video card drivers are up to date."

I checked and they are up to date. I'm sure I didn't modify any files. I just want to play the game. It worked on my laptop before.

Do a reboot of your computer to an earlier date. Go a week or two back before you had the issue. Should fix it.

TheMoon

try 3Dfx Glide

sorry

Woorloog

Banned
Argh, Omega is so frustrating.
Artanis was a bit problematic, the largest issue is trying to keep Overlords following my force to negate the damned cloaking. I don't even dare to guess how many troops i lost against him...
But my problems start at this point. Attacking against Mengsk is so difficult with ground forces. I probably should take out DuGalle before trying to deal with Mengsk. Because he likes to destroy me resource bases...

Blah.
I'm not a good multitasker, and even worse at micro. And i've never gotten hang of Zerg spellcasters. I reckon they'd help me immensely, no?

Massed air would be probably easier to use but making such a force and keeping its strength up is just so much slower and more expensive than using ground troops.

Top Bottom