• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order's Special Edition And Pre-Order Bonuses Detailed

Mista

Banned
jfospecial.jpg

Pre-ordering will get you four digital cosmetic items: Three skins for Cal's lightsaber, and the "Bee-D-1" skin for BD-1. The special edition will run you an extra $10 and include crimson BD-1 and mantis skins, a digital art book, and a collection of "director's cut" behind-the-scenes feature videos.

Mista

Banned
This just turns me off even more as much as I will eventually get it. My prediction is following a mediocre review will lead to Pre-Christmas EA Sale likely 15-20$ off and there I will be waiting
Mr. Doflamingo, you’re a smart lad

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
EA isn't asking the development team to make a AAA Star Wars game (Never been done)

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
I know the footage we just saw was underwhelming to many of us, however I still am Day One on this.

Might be another Day’s Gone for me, a game that gets average reviews but I love
Hopefully it gets and EA access trial. .

SweetShark

After the shitfest with Anthem, for sure I will wait for sure the reviews first then I will decide.

On a different note the new Stormtroopers made me remember for some reason the final boss of Star Wars Dark Force.
Got excited for this reason and I hope to be a good game.

Top Bottom