• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order next-gen update

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Have had this game for a while but never really gave it a chance. I found it boring, although I only played an hour or two. Does it become more enjoyable?

it’s okay but you never get anything new that makes a difference just cosmetics and skills that doesn’t make that much difference. So take that as you will.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Have had this game for a while but never really gave it a chance. I found it boring, although I only played an hour or two. Does it become more enjoyable?
Boss battles shake things up a bit. The skills do enhance combat to a degree. There isn’t a huge amount of enemy variation, but it gets better than the first hour. The first hour holds your hand. You’ll get to decide which planet to visit and on one of the planets you can get the
dual lightsaber
which IMO adds a lot more to the game. The boss battles are pretty good, nothing award winning, but not bad. The ending is pretty good. Overall you’ll do some exploring through dungeons and enjoy a pretty decent experience. It’s definitely better than some Soul-like games on the market. Find a good way to take out enemies and just enjoy it. There’s quite a bit of platforming.

You can get that thing I mentioned above early, so it might help researching the best route. I just booked it, ignoring whatever what was in front of me, and it made the game a lot better.

I was glad I finished it. I’m not entirely sure I’ll replay it, but I’ve thought about it.

Last edited:

Skifi28

Finished it on PS5. Butter smooth and I was entertained. Not something I’d 3ver revisit however.

A next gen only sequel with eye popping gfx would be the only hook.

Pretty much the same. I enjoyed it to the end, but I'm reluctant to go back. I'm so close to the platinum too, but can't be bothered getting lost again looking for the last few remaining items/collectibles.

Kokoloko85

Its an ok game. Alot of wasted potential and laggy combat and enemies.
The night sisters planet and the end was good, the rest was ok.

Top Bottom