Why are you comparing features of xbox normal mode with ps5 which runs 60 fps performance mode only ?Series X has native 4K post-processing as opposed to PS5's 1440p. The X also has a dynamic resolution of 1512p-2160p, while PS5 lost dynamic resolution and is now stable at 1200p. Pretty big advantages imo.
But hey, it’s BC, so it doesn’t count.
Xbox Series X Performance mode
- Framerate has been increased to 60 FPS
- Dynamic resolution added in the range of 1080p to 1440p
- Framerate has been increased to 60 FPS (up from 45 FPS)
- Postprocessing increased to 1440p
- Dynamic resolution has been disabled and the game is rendering at 1200p (up from 810-1080p)