• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square-Enix: Project Prelude Rune teaser trailer (PS4)

AlexxKidd

Square Enix showed off a teaser of the first game from their Hideo Baba-led Studio Istolia, a fantasy RPG currently titled Project Prelude Rune.

It has that look of the Cygames/Platinum RPG, Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link, which is to say awesome.

Obviously in the early stages but for JRPG fans, here's another one to wait impatiently for.

Project-Prelude-Rune_2018_09-10-18_001.jpg

Project-Prelude-Rune_2018_09-10-18_002.jpg

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Looks higher budget than his last few games. Hopefully he uses this opportunity to try something new instead of repeating the same thing.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Loving the art style, I'm definitely interested in this

Bwesh

More JRPG goodness! I'm in whenever. I wish they'll continue Suikoden and Valkyrie Profile though.

Akuza89

reminds me of the last story.

certainly got my attention but i'll wait for some battle system videos before I say "yes please" !

dottme

I joined the group of people who like the art style. But, I really need to see more to get an idea if it looks like something I want.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm digging the style a lot. Its seems SE is making unique art style games using Unreal engine.

I don't think we know. Often these games are announced in Japan as "PS4" because "what's an Xbox?".

Microsoft crappy policies of bigger than competitors minimal print runs for boxed games are also a factor in some of those games getting only western xbox release or skipping xbox totally.

Eteric Rice

I don't think we know. Often these games are announced in Japan as "PS4" because "what's an Xbox?".

I wonder if it's to intensive for a Switch version? Might be.

Doesn't matter, I'll have a PS4 at the end of the year anyway. I just prefer my stuff portable these days is all.

Last edited:

Pejo

This is the "Tales of" guy right? Should at least be competent. I'm at least confident the battle system should be pretty good, the Tales games usually all were enjoyable enough to play. Even Legendia.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Looks like it has the FFT graphic style with Mana set pieces.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
WHERE IS THE GRANBLUE GAME YOU FUCKING HACKS I WANT THAT MORE

Top Bottom