• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix Presents Livestream | Spring 2021

I bet that the finale for one episode will be the main girl char checking a huge red aura on the other girl meaning that shes filled with passion and love then they will have sex less gooo

Animagic

Banned
gross parks and recreation GIF by HULU

this entire presentation

graywolf323

Gold Member
closing on FFXVI?

nope Project Athia

edit: now named Forspoken and coming in 2022

they're going to have another one of these events in the summer (in addition to their E3 showcase or will that be their E3 showcase?)

Last edited:

Mirumi

Neo Member
Life is strange looks more like a netflix original show than a game. I am sure it is artistic, but I dont get the desire to play games like that; I would rather a game experience.

Animagic

Banned
Life is strange looks more like a netflix original show than a game. I am sure it is artistic, but I dont get the desire to play games like that; I would rather a game experience.
I feel this way about a lot of games these days.
That being said it must do extremely well for them to have made 3 of these now.
With the way they glossed over Tomb Raider I can see now that this company no longer makes games for me.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Forspoken looks good and it's nice to see a female lead that isn't butt-ugly. I hope it's just a timed exclusive and eventually coming to Xbox.

Top Bottom