• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announced its E3 2019 press conference for Jun 10, 6pm PT. Hype

And what do you expect most from the conference?

• Final Fantasy VII Remake

Votes: 88 60.3%
  • Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Final Fantasy XVI

Votes: 43 29.5%
  • Avengers Project

Votes: 32 21.9%
  • Nier 3

Votes: 35 24.0%
  • Legacy of Kain Remake

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC Final Mix

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • Babylon's Fall

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Announcements of new games

Votes: 51 34.9%

• Total voters

D.Final

Banned
im really excited to see the avengers game.... I hope marvel starts getting some decent games. Spiderman on ps4 was amazing

I think the game Marvel's Avengers from Crystal Dinamics and Eidos Montreal will be truly epic.
(in the same way as Marvel's Spider Man by Insomniacs)

And the official name, and Twitter page, for the game is now
Marvel's Avengers

D.Final

Banned
So I hear that big leak wound up being fake.

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'm really not.

Are you referring by chance to one of the rich rumors dedicated to Final Fantasy VII Remake, by a Reddit user? ...

Because if that's what you were referring to, then we had known for more than a week now that what it said was a fake rumor.
(rumor created by a Reddit troll)

And I myself reported it in the topic of the conversation dedicated to it.
[post 111, page 3]

But in any case, it was certainly not the only rumor dedicated to Final Fantasy VII Remake that emerges on the internet.
(and it won't even be the last)

I console myself with the fact that I know for sure that Final Fantasy VII Remake will be taken care of in the best way.
And that, probably, will be divided into only two parts.

D.Final

Banned
Outriders announced.
(probable new IP of People Can Fly)
[the creators of Bulletstorm]

The official reveal will take place at the Square Enix E3 2019 conference.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I don't know which I'm looking forward to more: the Square Enix live event, or the Final Fantasy VII-themed Distant Worlds concert.

D.Final

Banned
By now, very little time is left for the official start of E3 2019.

And Square Enix opens an official page dedicated to their E3 2019 Live streaming.

P.S.: I updated the discussion start page with the Twitch link for streaming.

Last edited:

blackjon24

By now, very little time is left for the official start of E3 2019.

And Square Enix opens an official page dedicated to their E3 2019 Live streaming.

P.S.: I updated the discussion start page with the Twitch link for streaming.

You better tell your bosses at Square that they better be revealing FF16 since they are making you work this hard :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
You better tell your bosses at Square that they better be revealing FF16 since they are making you work this hard :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Why exactly are you laughing???

Is it a way to belittle what I'm doing???

Or is it perhaps because you find what I'm doing illogical?

Then I would immediately make things clear from the beginning.
The games, the jokes or the jokes made just to belittle or offend what a user does in a video game forum, are not something that all users willingly accept, being silent, or taking it as a breath of spirit among people .

Do you want to give your opinion?
Very well.

Do you have a different opinion?
Come on, express yourself.

But it is not acceptable that you come here, in this discussion, with the sole purpose of laughing at me for what I do!
And why then?
Because I post and write news on the forum!

You understand that what you do represents, for me, an insult to what I do!
And that such an attitude is not acceptable to "insult and laugh at users who do not think like you" in a forum.

I will always post news about my passions, such as video games.
And these also include plenty of SquareEnix games, including the great Final Fantasy saga.

But I will never accept being mocked with silly jokes and useless jabs while I do it!

So see to quickly change your attitude towards others.
Because this is not the correct way to talk to others, especially in a forum.

And it is also because of attitudes like this if so many forums in the world are no longer livable serenely.

D.Final

Banned
By now there are almost less than three days left at E3 Square Enix.

And in the meantime I listen to some OST of Final Fantasy VII :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Mr Hyde

I´m fucking super stoked for Final Fantasy 7. Holy shit, this game is gonna melt down everything in its path like a Supernova from Sephiroth. It was the game that defined me as a gamer, that took gaming to a whole new level, and now it comes in a complete remake from the ground up. It´s unreal. To be able to experience the game yet again, with state of the art graphics and Nobuo Uematsus magical OST is gonna blow my fucking mind.

Can´t wait to revisit Midgar, Kalm, Cosmo Canyon, Rocket Town, Gold Saucer and every other fantastic location in the game, to fight and laugh with all of the characters, go toe to toe with Sephiroth, go on a date with Barrett, rain down a motherfucking Knights of the Round on all the Weapons. This game is gonna be so epic, I don´t think one can comprehend the magnitude of this project and its monumental impact it´s gonna have for the second time around.

Legendary game. Don´t fuck this up Square.

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
Only one and a half days left for the start of the Square Enix live conference for E3.

IwGI4Jg.png

Hype

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
I would like to see more of FFVII remake especially something outside Midgar.
I would also like to see something from FFXVI (even a teaser) just to see the setting and aesthetics to know what direction they will be aiming for.
And finally i'm curious to see some gameplay from Babylon's Fall.

Nier 3 would also be great but i think it would be better if they let the IP rest for a while and let Yoko Taro do something completely new instead.

danielberg

Neophyte
I would like to see more of FFVII remake especially something outside Midgar.

Yep as soon as they show even just one screen outside of midgar i will stop looking at anything ff7r releated until the release.
I just really need the confirmation that part1 isnt just midgar.. after that i am good.

D.Final

Banned
Finally, we arrived at the day of the much awaited Square Enix Live conference for E3 2019.
What, and how many, pleasant surprises will be revealed?

I can't wait to find out :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Hype over 9999

D.Final

Banned
Release date of Final Fantasy VII Remake

And exciting, and big, new information coming to Final Fantasy VII Remake at the Square Enix conference at E3 2019.

Shin

Banned
Wrong thread, but there's a new trailer coming in about 8 hours from the time of posting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom