• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Spy x Family' Anime Announced

Draugoth

Gold Member
sstbnsmcusw71.png

Spy x Family, one of the most popular and acclaimed manga of the last several years, is finally getting an anime. CloverWorks Studio and WIT Studio, the studios behind the project, announced the series on Sunday.

Spy x Family follows a secret agent named Twilight as he attempts to infiltrate the government of an enemy state using a fake family as cover. While Twilight is afraid of letting his fake wife figure out he’s a spy, she’s secretly an assassin, and their “daughter” is a psychic who just wants to keep her new family together. The series is written and illustrated by Tatsuya Endo and started its run in 2019. Since then, the manga has had 55 issues released.

Doom85

Hell yeah, I only read the first few chapters of this but it was great stuff.

Now let’s get an anime announcement for Mashle: Magic and Muscles.

Tams

I need them to Dub the next set of episodes. On Hulu only the first 13 episodes are dubbed.
My Japanese is okayish and I've been using it help study so I got through it.

That said, it's a simply enough premise and very well animated so you don't really need to understand the dialogue to enjoy it.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
My Japanese is okayish and I've been using it help study so I got through it.

That said, it's a simply enough premise and very well animated so you don't really need to understand the dialogue to enjoy it.
Well do you want to come to my house and act out all the character voices?

Top Bottom