• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spotting Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 For Sale

Topher

Gold Member
Not sure if there is a thread for this, but thought it would be good to have a place where folks can relay having seen consoles available at regular prices. If there is then mods please close.

To start it off, I just saw that Amazon has Xbox Series S available for $299. Been available for a couple of hours now so they seem to have a good bit in stock.

If you're in the Stone Mountain GA area I saw 2 for sale at the Walmart on Highway 124 this morning when I went to get a few things for the house, probably not there now but worth a look, was just 3 hours ago. Stone Mountain Gamestop had a whole case of the black and red controllers too

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
It os better to rely on Twitter.
You won't get one from here because it is too slow so you will end just seeying sold out lol

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Well, there is literally Xbox One S for sale right now on Amazon so.....

edit: and who wants to rely on twitter for.......anything.
Well a lot of people brought pretty easy PS5 in the main retail stores with the Twitter notification.
It is basically the fastest way to know when there is stock.

Series S was never hard to buy btw.

If post a console is available on here, it's likely to no longer be true by the time you hit Post Reply.
Exactly.
You will basically continue looking for lol

Last edited:

Ceadeus

I wish I could order from US retailers. PS5 are usually available one or two time per month in Canada.

Also come bundled with piles of useless stuff to bump the price up.

RobRSG

For people in the Berlin, Germany area:

I spotted many Xbox Series X and S on Saturn on Europa Center, Zoologischer Garten today. Selling at MSRP.

elliot5

Damn, the default price from the link right now for the XSS is $399 even though in the "More Sellers" area it is still available priced at $299 directly from Amazon. WTF? Why did it switch from 299 to 399 as the default seller since an hour or so ago... kinda shitty

Topher

Gold Member
Damn, the default price from the link right now for the XSS is $399 even though in the "More Sellers" area it is still available priced at $299 directly from Amazon. WTF? Why did it switch from 299 to 399 as the default seller since an hour or so ago... kinda shitty

I noticed that earlier. One of the scalpers had the primary listing. Eventually it flipped back to normal. Very weird.

Topher

Gold Member
If you're in the Stone Mountain GA area I saw 2 for sale at the Walmart on Highway 124 this morning when I went to get a few things for the house, probably not there now but worth a look, was just 3 hours ago. Stone Mountain Gamestop had a whole case of the black and red controllers too

Likewise, there are three Nintendo Switch available at that same Walmart.

Top Bottom