• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell got Delisted on Xbox?

Ozrimandias

Hello Gaf, I hope you can help me. Can you confirm? Splinter cell was delisted from Xbox stores? in all regions? What a disaster, I wanted to play the original Splinter Cell and buy an Xbox Series S for that reason.

MarkMe2525

It's probably some store issue as the games were up on the store page a couple days ago. I saw them on sale, which they regularly are on.

RAIDEN1

No one has asked about MGS.... Buy now that you mention it, you are wrong except if you refer to hilarious story and cutscenes
MGS series had some of the best stories out there...the Shadow moses base, MGS 3 being the pick of the bunch, the War economy some entries fair enough may not have been stand-outs....maybe part 4 and part 5 definitely... but still....for me I never bothered with the first Splinter Cell much less the last...and I don't regret it...

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

Glad I already scooped these up. Just got around to playing Blacklist a couple months ago. That's what you call stuck in the backlog. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Yeah, I just noticed this a few weeks ago. Indiana Jones (XB OG) delisted also. SC 1, 2 delisted. Chaos Theory was still up. Grabbed by the Ghoulies, delisted.

Old games are vanishing. If there's any you want that are on the store, don't wait. Got Infinite Undiscovery and Enchanted Arms last week.

Last edited:

35cent

I'm pretty sure Splinter Cell 1 has a licenced song in it so maybe it has something to do with that. Don't know about the rest though.

Top Bottom