• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man Remastered: How The Fuck do I play it?

MrMephistoX

I got the Miles Ultimate Edition but haven’t beaten Spider-Man yet so I want to play it first. I didn’t get a code or an option to select the remaster when booting up Miles. Where is this game?

iorek21

Try the controller

With your hands preferably.

I tried playing video games with other body parts. Doesn't work out so well.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I got the Miles Ultimate Edition but haven’t beaten Spider-Man yet so I want to play it first. I didn’t get a code or an option to select the remaster when booting up Miles. Where is this game?
Go to your library and under your games section you see marvel spiderman remastered click on it and play

Think I accidentally downloaded the PS4 version of miles...after deleting and reinstalling the PS5 version it showed up. Weird.
Yea u get both versions for free. Its easy to check. Press options on the game and go down to version at bottom of the list and it tells u.
Or ps4 versions have " | Ps4 " after their name on home screen .ps5 versions don't have anything

Anybody with the disc version buy the $20 Marvel's Spider-Man Remaster upgrade that can confirm whether you really need the original Miles Morales disc to play it or not? Says you do, but developer says you don't.

Top Bottom