• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-man Miles Morales Reviews |OT| A cat got the spider's tongue!

diffusionx

Gold Member
The changes they made to peter's face are so weird. He now looks younger than MM, younger than MJ, and of course more like Black Cat's son than lover.

iHaunter

Overall good reviews. I don't think anyone expected a 10/10 for a not "Full" game. I'm curious how the engine will evolve once they develop for the PS5 directly and not cross-gen.

Good start for PS5 and next-gen so far!

Montauk

Game looks shockingly stunning in visual mode with RT.

Important thing to note: they've reviewed this without the day one patch that is obviously yet to arrive.

So we may see some visual or performance improvements.

Humdinger

Just saw Skill Up's review. He really gushed about it. Sounds great. 10 hrs. seems a bit short for $40, so I'll wait a while, but it's good to have it confirmed that this is a true next gen game.

Bryank75

Banned
2 80's in one day. Mostly glowing reviews for the console. Next-gen off to a great start.

Now bring on Godfall and Demon Souls Reviews.

I am massively hyped for both of those... I think Demons Souls has a great chance of hitting mid 90's.

Godfall has surprised me a lot but I wouldn't shocked if a few reviewers fell into the negativity towards loot games and the bad energy that was shown towards the game early on but I think it will be a great coop game and perfect for that post launch period.

Will definitely pick this up when it’s priced more appropriately for what it is - DLC.

“Even if you were expecting a small 'full' game, this is smaller. It plays like great DLC, because it is great and also clearly DLC, rather than a stand-alone expansion.”

Is there a consensus whether the PS5 remaster of the original game is worth it? So should I get the ultimate edition of Miles Morales or not? I have the original on PS4 but haven’t played it yet. What do you guys think?

If you ignore the console design, everything else about PS5 launch screams quality and next-gen. Good job, SONY. I'll definitely pick up one once games start coming out (especially GT7, can't wait for that one).

Karak

Oh, I didn't consider that.... maybe I should pick up a second controller so!?
Maybe its pretty short. Then again most games folks will be playing, at least with these launch day lineups probably wont be killing the control. Though some PS4 bc games do go nuts. You can turn it off though

Montauk

Just saw Skill Up's review. He really gushed about it. Sounds great. 10 hrs. seems a bit short for $40, so I'll wait a while, but it's good to have it confirmed that this is a true next gen game.

It looks stunning on visual mode, i was genuinely surprised how good. Arguably its not true next gen though, until we see titles that are not cross-generational.

Mr Hyde

Sony swinging out of the gate with quality next gen material. Platted the first Spiderman and got a little tired of the game and its many fillers, but I'm definitely gonna get Miles Morales down the road.

Seems to be on par with Lost Legacy regarding length and I'm perfectly fine with that. LL was way better than UC4 anyway, so maybe Miles us trumping OG Spiderman.

Top Bottom