• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales keeps Biomutant from No.1 | UK Boxed Charts

Great Hair

Banned
Disgusted Cartoon GIF by reactionseditor
Disgusted Bear GIF

People just have a terrible taste. A €70 €52.95 game for furries is 2nd best ... really?! Talking about "retro game preservation", a title that does not need to preserved. U feel me ..

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
That's nothing specific to TLOU2 tbf. Most Sony first party's are in bargain bin territory one year after release. It's a good way to boost sales.

After meeting your target it's good to go for sale then go back to higher price later. Also that seems to be specific to game.co.uk so far.

Ubisoft does it even much earlier, then you go and check AC Valhalla now it's mostly $60, same with many games. It's like free marketing that some will buy it and talk about it, then others will buy it later with higher prices. Also these sales get posted on social media.

ZoukGalaxy

People just have a terrible taste. A €70 game for furries is 2nd best ... really?! Talking about "retro game preservation", a title that does not need to preserved. U feel me ..
season 13 GIF

1) Game cost 45€ where I live.
2) So what ? Every game you didn't like including some "furry" in a top is others fault and people must have identical taste to *you* to not be classified as *terrible people taste* and *furry*. Ok noted.

Sounds more than the game deserves.. Also says something about the game when Sony needs to drop it to 10 in order it to sale.
Sony gave away Horizon Zero Dawn for free before the Horizon 2 state of play. They gave away R&C free before that R&C:RA state of play. I guess they cant bite the bullet for TLOU. Since the TLOU:Factions state of play should be out soon.

Great Hair

Banned
season 13 GIF

1) Game cost 45€ where I live.
2) So what ? Every game you didn't like including some "furry" in a top is others fault and people must have identical taste to *you* to not be classified as *terrible people taste* and *furry*. Ok noted.
There is nothing about that game worth €40. Not the story, not the monotone, repetitive gameplay. Fire up >any mmorpg< and level up a char. €40 to explore a generic, empty world.

I don´t care if 20 people or 1,000 people were working on it. If we are shitting on Ass.Creed, CoD, why are these shitty games exempt from any form of criticism? Yes, Biomutant is better than life of a black tiger, that´s about it.

partly cloudy hello GIF

fart town usa

Gold Member
Furry? Thats a random classification for this game. Is Donkey Kong a furry game? Is Animal Crossing? Pokemon? Sonic?
Sonic definitely is, lol.

Given the choice, I'd rather spend a week surrounded by furries than I would fans of Animal Crossing, lol.

Biomutant looks pretty cool, also a bit janky but that visual style looks great and some clips remind me of R&C, I'll probably get it down the road. Too many games right now I'm in the middle of.

yazenov

Spider-man miles Morales is unquestionably the PS5 system seller . Every time PS5 stock are available we see legs-man back up the charts. Smart move by Sony to launch it along side the PS5, even though its a much smaller games than Spider-Man PS4.

Sony ran away like bandits getting Spider-Man exclusive to PlayStation. Is that even legal?

Also, Biomutant split boxed sales:

71% PS4
28% Xbox One
1% PC

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Spider-man miles Morales is unquestionably the PS5 system seller . Every time PS5 stock are available we see legs-man back up the charts. Smart move by Sony to launch it along side the PS5, even though its a much smaller games than Spider-Man PS4.

Sony ran away like bandits getting Spider-Man exclusive to PlayStation. Is that even legal?

The IP is a shared entity of Sony Pictures and Marvel. Venom is on the table as well.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
yazenov yazenov

I really dream of a Venom game! The first and this new Venom movie are made by Sony Pictures with association with Marvel:

Marvel/Disney and even WB share good relationship with Sony because they use Sony cameras/tech and VFX are sourced out to Sony.

Hope they work together in the gaming field instead of garbage EA and now Ubisoft.

Last edited:

Pallas

Disgusted Cartoon GIF by reactionseditor
Disgusted Bear GIF

People just have a terrible taste. A €70 €52.95 game for furries is 2nd best ... really?! Talking about "retro game preservation", a title that does not need to preserved. U feel me ..
This post makes no sense and serves nothing more than to shit on a game for all of the wrong reasons.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Spider man’s world is beautiful and the franchise has been very effective for Sony, biomutant is trying to create its own world.

Great Hair

Banned
This post makes no sense and serves nothing more than to shit on a game for all of the wrong reasons.
Dj Khaled Yes GIF by VH1

- public gaming forum
- everyone shares their opinion about vidya gayms
- nothing about my post is wrong
- teh game is shite
- Period
- and yes, these games should not exist at all.
- I'd rather play through the green army games on PS1 than biomutant ...
- the end.

Top Bottom