• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Speedrunning: Ridiculous Speed, Ludicrous Speed, Glitch Speed!

teezzy

Fantastik Tuna
Mar 18, 2020
Only Speedrunner I care about is Arcus.

Something about a mustached man embellishing a cowboy hat and bolo tie while blasting his way through NES games appeals to me greatly.

Birdo

Jun 12, 2019
Mushroom Kingdom

Something about a mustached man embellishing a cowboy hat and bolo tie while blasting his way through NES games appeals to me greatly.

I could never tell if he was 50 or 21 years old.

He breezes through NES Batman like it's nothing. I can't even finish it in 25 years :messenger_grinning_smiling:

• LOL
Reactions: teezzy

KOMANI

KOMANI
Nov 5, 2013
New York

He’s dangerous to watch because you start talking like him after a few runs. “Clunk. That was a good Clunk. Bzzzt. That was a good Bzzzt.” Or when he runs sunsoft’s nes Batman and makes lyrics up for stage 4, and you can’t get them out of your head.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: teezzy

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017

Super Mario 64's most popular category, 16 star, has just had a huge milestone broken. In today's video we will take a look at some of the history of the category and examine what makes this accomplishment special.

Reactions: strange headache