• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SpaceX building Starship in Texas (live videos of construction)

this report really hammers home how much old bullshit SpaceX has been facing.

40 billion just to keep people in their cushy space jobs but shit has not even flown yet and 2 billion to fly it once a year.
well you got to make a new one for next year since you can only fly it once

and they are still calling Starship stupid, too big, won't work.

Last edited:
I suppose this is the right thread...watched the Countdown mini series on SpaceX's recent civilian 3 day orbit and it was very well produced with a wonderful insight into what, why, who, where etc. Honestly it felt so much better than the previous ideas of floating reality TV show crap. This was far more entertaining. What a life long dream fulfilled and an amazing fund raising venture as well. Mad respect for SpaceX, NASA and Jared especially.

I suppose this is the right thread...watched the Countdown mini series on SpaceX's recent civilian 3 day orbit and it was very well produced with a wonderful insight into what, why, who, where etc. Honestly it felt so much better than the previous ideas of floating reality TV show crap. This was far more entertaining. What a life long dream fulfilled and an amazing fund raising venture as well. Mad respect for SpaceX, NASA and Jared especially.
Glad to hear Netflix did a good job on that. I need to resub to watch it

MastaKiiLA

Let's fire this thread back up, folks! Looks like the chopsticks get their first test run with a Starship stacking:

I don't normally watch NSF's streams, but this one felt momentous.

Last edited:
Top Bottom